R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Yokomo signs Billy Easton (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/44255-yokomo-signs-billy-easton.html)

Matt Howard 07-02-2004 08:47 PM

Yokomo signs Billy Easton

Alot of people already know this but to those who didn't, Billy Easton is now running Yokomo cars and will be debuting his CGM at the ROAR onroad nats.

wyd 07-02-2004 08:50 PM

Re: Yokomo signs Billy Easton

Originally posted by Matt Howard
Alot of people already know this but to those who didn't, Billy Easton is now running Yokomo cars and will be debuting his CGM at the ROAR onroad nats.
I thought he was a Duratrax guy!!!!!!!

Matt Howard 07-02-2004 08:51 PM

Re: Re: Yokomo signs Billy Easton

Originally posted by wyd
I thought he was a Duratrax guy!!!!!!!
not any more

wyd 07-02-2004 08:56 PM

Man these guys are hard to keep up with. That didn't take long. Man it just keeps getting wilder every week with the touring car craze.

Neil Rabara 07-02-2004 10:46 PM

Last I remember Duratrax had off road vehicles. That leaves on-road open for Billy. I could be wrong though.

johnbull 07-03-2004 01:09 AM

With Chris gone to Corally, Billy is now the only Worlds "A" finals class driver running Yokes in the States.

No offence meant Matt. You know what I mean.

I was looking through some of my pics from the Worlds ISTC race in 1998 recently. I have a pic of the 10 A finalists. I think 6 of them were driving Yokes. I'll try scanning it and put it up here later.

Good luck Billy.

SalvadoriRacing 07-03-2004 01:22 AM

Originally posted by Neil Rabara
Last I remember Duratrax had off road vehicles. That leaves on-road open for Billy. I could be wrong though.
yep....

masami hirosaka runs associated for off road and yokomo for onroad..

Matt Howard 07-03-2004 09:08 AM

I was told that Billy is not working for Duratrax anymore.

Johnbull- no offence, I know what you mean

Taz_S 07-03-2004 09:23 AM

Originally posted by johnbull
With Chris gone to Corally, Billy is now the only Worlds "A" finals class driver running Yokes in the States.

No offence meant Matt. You know what I mean.

I was looking through some of my pics from the Worlds ISTC race in 1998 recently. I have a pic of the 10 A finalists. I think 6 of them were driving Yokes. I'll try scanning it and put it up here later.

Good luck Billy.

Yea billy will be the only one with matt going to S. Korea.

rc_square24 07-03-2004 05:28 PM

i thought he was goin to be back in school or sth.....:confused:

Matt Howard 07-03-2004 08:24 PM

Originally posted by rc_square24
i thought he was goin to be back in school or sth.....:confused:
He might be, he's not working at Yokomo USA or anything, just running their cars.