Search

ComeSeeThis.com brushless gearing guide is looking for developers

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default ComeSeeThis.com brushless gearing guide is looking for developers

Hi,

Most of you probably know of my brushless gearing site, www.comeseethis.com. Well, it's time for a complete re-write and the addition of A LOT of new features (including sharing suspension setup information) as well as a new (and more appropriate) domain name. The basic idea of the site is to allow users to store and search for technical information regarding the setup of their vehicles. it will be easy enough for you to be able to look up the info you need, and save your current setup, using your phone while at the track.

It will be hosted on Codeplex. I am going to be writing it in asp.net MVC3 and am looking for some developers to help out with it. Somebody with good design skills to make it look pretty would really help. I also have some ideas for flash/sliverlight so if you have experience with those technologies and would like to help, please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Craig