Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Trinity T-spec touring car >

Trinity T-spec touring car

Trinity T-spec touring car

Old 06-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Trinity T-spec touring car

OK I know this topic has been posted before, BUT it seems that most of the people that where interested in the car or even bought one may have been scared away because of others bashing it or bashing them for not spending $300+ on a chassis kit....

Please if you don't have any interest in this chassis or class just avoid the post button and leave this thread alone, if you are gonna bash the car just go away, unless you can produce pics of yourself holding one whith the reciept that says you paid for it!!!LOL

But seriously, does anyone have one of these cars, if so how does it actually hande. Also does it respond well to suspension changes.....

Finally, can anyone confirm or deny the interchangability of T-spec and Reflex NT suspension parts??

Thank you for not bashing on this car in this thread...... If anyone is truely interested in the car I will take the time to state my intentions for the one I am planning on getting.....