Tire truer arbor

• I am getting a 2nd hand Hudy tire truer, and want to know what arbor I can get for it. The hudy ones are fairly pricey, and I was wanting to know if something like a 3Racing or Integy arbor will fit?
  • Quote: I am getting a 2nd hand Hudy tire truer, and want to know what arbor I can get for it. The hudy ones are fairly pricey, and I was wanting to know if something like a 3Racing or Integy arbor will fit?
    I believe Integy ones do fit.

Also check out the ones from CRC and BMI that can do 1/10th pan, 1/12th and TC all in one.
  • Not sure if this helps but,,,,,,, I was about to list my Fully Auto Hudy for sale(Flawless Condition). It has both arbors aluminum carrying case, and a carbide cutter.

Ill take $400 for all of it.
  • Get the new CRC arbor. Fits 'em all, so you only need one arbor.
  • Thanks fot the offer, but I have one sorted. It's a manual version, but is only equiv to $120US shipped! It has a 1/10 arbor, but I am assuming it won't suit 1/10 pan car wheels.
    I'll check out the CRC universal ones.
    Can anyone verify if the integy ones will fit?
  • Just ordered the CRC universal arbor. Hope it fits!
    Thought I might as well get one that can do 1/12 too, since I have one collecting dust on the shelf at the moment.
  • Quote: Just ordered the CRC universal arbor. Hope it fits!
    It does.
  • Does anybody know if the CRC arbor will fit the old Max mod truers?
  • Something that we do is go to home depot /bunnings / hardware store buy a hacsaw blade and cut 10-15mm lengths off. Sure 10$ for about 10 arbours lol
  • The arbor is the adapter that hold the wheel, not the cutter. Thanks for the tip though, may try it when mine wears out
  • Quote: Does anybody know if the CRC arbor will fit the old Max mod truers?
    Hey John,
    No sir. I don't think anyone is making arbors for the Maxmod anymore. RC4less might carry some.
  • Quote: Hey John,
    No sir. I don't think anyone is making arbors for the Maxmod anymore. RC4less might carry some.
    Thanks Jamie, I appreciate the info.