R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #391
Tech Master
 
Drew Ellis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LOU
Posts: 1,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCknight View Post
Sweet, glad to read this. Can you tell us what options Xray has in mind? I hope with all the people opting for other shocks Xray will have some new designed ones soon. I only buy Xray options since I know Xray thoroughly tests them and the materials are top notch.

Sorry RC but we cant talk about them right now. When the testing is done I am sure Xray will have something up on there site.

Thanks Drew
__________________
RCAMERICA-Xray-Hudy-GravityRC-Kopropo-PROLEVELRC-Team EAM-ORCA-P1Brand-AVID-ProlevelRC Raceway-MOTIV-Max Power America-SRC America
Drew Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #392
Tech Master
 
Drew Ellis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LOU
Posts: 1,935
Default

So the T3'11 has been out for a little bit. I hope everyone that got there car is having a good time with it. Any feedback on the car would be great as to what you guys see in the car. I would think that some of you already have a few races on it. Would like to know what your testing and feel with the car and things like that,

Thanks Drew
__________________
RCAMERICA-Xray-Hudy-GravityRC-Kopropo-PROLEVELRC-Team EAM-ORCA-P1Brand-AVID-ProlevelRC Raceway-MOTIV-Max Power America-SRC America
Drew Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:47 AM   #393
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: southampton, UK
Posts: 145
Send a message via MSN to geubes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Ellis View Post
So the T3'11 has been out for a little bit. I hope everyone that got there car is having a good time with it. Any feedback on the car would be great as to what you guys see in the car. I would think that some of you already have a few races on it. Would like to know what your testing and feel with the car and things like that,

Thanks Drew
From kit its amazingly stable, the only thing from kit is that it lacks a bit of on-power steering on corner exit,

However entry and mid-corner steering is immense the car just hugs the road and so SO smooth through the turns - I am a big fan of the steering setup.

Very happy with mine
geubes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:06 AM   #394
Tech Adept
 
StevenOlsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geubes View Post
From kit its amazingly stable, the only thing from kit is that it lacks a bit of on-power steering on corner exit,

However entry and mid-corner steering is immense the car just hugs the road and so SO smooth through the turns - I am a big fan of the steering setup.

Very happy with mine
i agree it lacks exitcorner steering. and its also loosing a bit of cornering speed due to to much chassis roll.

are you guys running a stand in the center of the chassis ?

but overall im very happy with the proformance of the car.
__________________
Steven Olsen
CAR: Awsomatix A700L.
Nosram 7000 Batteries.
Nosram Comet HD ESC.
Nosram Pure 2 evolution Motor.
StevenOlsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:46 AM   #395
Tech Elite
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: VA Beach
Posts: 3,468
Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)
Default

When is the next shipment due for release?
Jamison R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:51 AM   #396
Tech Elite
 
M-Technic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,562
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKarate757 View Post
When is the next shipment due for release?
Middle to end of November.
__________________
RCAmerica | Xray | Hudy | Radiopost | Speed Passion USA | Trinity | P3 Graphics
M-Technic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #397
Tech Elite
 
Johnny Wishbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,419
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenOlsen View Post
i agree it lacks exitcorner steering. and its also loosing a bit of cornering speed due to to much chassis roll.

are you guys running a stand in the center of the chassis ?

but overall im very happy with the proformance of the car.
If your running the flipped H1/H2 blocks go back to the L1/L2 long high setting and use 1mm on the outside, should help the steering out. No spacer on the steering rack for ackerman.

Only thing that I changed was the bars to a little heavier front and rear, other than that the car is very stable and easy to drive.
Johnny Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #398
Tech Master
 
Drew Ellis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LOU
Posts: 1,935
Default

Paul Lemiuex and Drew Ellis to attend Indoor Champs November 24th-28th in Cleveland Ohio. More info can be found at www.indoorchamps.net

Thanks Drew
__________________
RCAMERICA-Xray-Hudy-GravityRC-Kopropo-PROLEVELRC-Team EAM-ORCA-P1Brand-AVID-ProlevelRC Raceway-MOTIV-Max Power America-SRC America
Drew Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:27 PM   #399
Tech Adept
 
StevenOlsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denmark
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone View Post
If your running the flipped H1/H2 blocks go back to the L1/L2 long high setting and use 1mm on the outside, should help the steering out. No spacer on the steering rack for ackerman.

Only thing that I changed was the bars to a little heavier front and rear, other than that the car is very stable and easy to drive.
i havent tryed the H blocks yet. and are running the L blocks in the long high setting. but will try the ackerman
__________________
Steven Olsen
CAR: Awsomatix A700L.
Nosram 7000 Batteries.
Nosram Comet HD ESC.
Nosram Pure 2 evolution Motor.
StevenOlsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:46 AM   #400
Tech Elite
 
RCknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,273
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Ellis View Post
Sorry RC but we cant talk about them right now. When the testing is done I am sure Xray will have something up on there site.

Thanks Drew
Fair enough, but any date we can expect them? Any chance before Christmas? Thanks.
RCknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #401
Tech Master
 
Drew Ellis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LOU
Posts: 1,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCknight View Post
Fair enough, but any date we can expect them? Any chance before Christmas? Thanks.
Not sure that is all up to Xray.

Thanks Drew
__________________
RCAMERICA-Xray-Hudy-GravityRC-Kopropo-PROLEVELRC-Team EAM-ORCA-P1Brand-AVID-ProlevelRC Raceway-MOTIV-Max Power America-SRC America
Drew Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:21 AM   #402
Tech Elite
 
Fred Hubbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Inglewood, CA
Posts: 2,719
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

TTT
__________________
Goodwine Racing - RC America - XRAY - HUDY - Sanwa - Motiv - GravityRC - BN Racing
Fred Hubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #403
Tech Master
 
Drew Ellis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LOU
Posts: 1,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard View Post
TTT
What up Fred, how are things going?

Thanks Drew
__________________
RCAMERICA-Xray-Hudy-GravityRC-Kopropo-PROLEVELRC-Team EAM-ORCA-P1Brand-AVID-ProlevelRC Raceway-MOTIV-Max Power America-SRC America
Drew Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #404
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 51
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Any word on the next shipment? Heard a rumor it left for the US last Monday.
franc furter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #405
Tech Master
 
Drew Ellis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The LOU
Posts: 1,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by franc furter View Post
Any word on the next shipment? Heard a rumor it left for the US last Monday.

I think we will be seeing it soon as early as next week.

Thanks Drew
__________________
RCAMERICA-Xray-Hudy-GravityRC-Kopropo-PROLEVELRC-Team EAM-ORCA-P1Brand-AVID-ProlevelRC Raceway-MOTIV-Max Power America-SRC America
Drew Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1/12 forum ovalnator Electric On-Road 46184 Today 09:37 AM
Schumacher Corner meche Electric On-Road 27727 07-20-2015 08:38 PM
Ask Mike Blackstock Trinity ,Rcamerica, Team Xray Edition.. Mike Blackstock Electric On-Road 225 12-30-2006 06:57 AM
RCAmerica/ Xray / Hudy Mark G Electric On-Road 10 03-15-2006 09:17 PM
RCAMERICA Live Race Coverage @ The Dirt Nitro Challange David Joor Electric Off-Road 40 03-03-2005 12:33 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:58 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net