Ofna Ultra GTP2e

You're on Page 64 of 142
Go to
  • Quote: Yes it does I run no sway bar in the front and stock black springs 35wt oil.
    really? doesnt the car bottom out when braking?
  • Quote: really? doesnt the car bottom out when braking?
    No it does not bottom out on my car because I use my CF chassis and DM-1 bumper so the bottom is flush. It give you more down travel.
  • Got mine today and will start building this weekend! Anything I should know before I begin? Thanks guys.
  • Quote: So now I ask you, what are these tires rated up to? I thought they could go up to 100mph. I know the car is geared for over 100mph so I am just trying to figure out which tire to go with for when I find the right body.
    I am running the alpha electric tested for 120mph.
  • Quote: No it does not bottom out on my car because I use my CF chassis and DM-1 bumper so the bottom is flush. It give you more down travel.
    Which chassis are you using exactly? Link would be awesome man... thanks!
  • Quote: Which chassis are you using exactly? Link would be awesome man... thanks!
    http://www.snrgraphite.com/index.php...0018386f490a24
    It uses the dm-1 bumpers
  • DP8 bodies are due in Thursday.

    http://www.igthobbies.com/OFNA-OFN31...en_p_1645.html
  • Quote: http://www.snrgraphite.com/index.php...0018386f490a24
    It uses the dm-1 bumpers
    Cool thanks bud.
  • What type of adhesive are you guys using to glue the stock foams together? Just super glue or no?
  • Just got my GTP2E assembled and tried to take it out today. Not even 10 seconds of driving and I completely stripped out the plastic spur gear all around.

    Now Im trying to find out what I did wrong and I think I know just want to confirm.

    My setup is:
    Mamba Monster
    Neu Castle 2200kv
    5s 40c

    One thing I did was I used a 18t pinion off of my erevo setup which is 32 pitch I believe. A guy at my LHS told me that MOD1 and 32 pitch are identical. Im guessing that he is probably wrong and this is how it all happened. Or is the 2200Kv on 5s too powerful for the stock plastic gear?

    You guys are the pros here so I figured Id ask. I did made sure the mesh was set well. The allen bolts holding the motor in were very tight and I dont believe the motor shifted causing this.
  • 32p and Mod 1 are not the same. Get the pinion that came with your kit and get the phone and yell at the guy at the lhs.
  • Thanks the5, I figured that was the issue. I guess going off of what some people say isnt always correct. Im just going to order a new metal spur now anyway and a bigger MOD1 pinion too. I should have tried the 14t pinion that came with the kit but I got too antsy and wanted it to haul butt from the start.
  • i could use a little help

    i want to get alloy rear hubs and steering knuckles and maybe alloy arms for my gtp2. i seen they have them for the ultra lx1 and since there almost the same i was thinking they may fit a gtp2 . can some one confirm thanks

    http://cgi.ebay.com/OFNA-34002-Ultra...item4157d9271d

    http://cgi.ebay.com/OFNA-34003-Ultra...item4157d9273c
  • Quote: Thanks the5, I figured that was the issue. I guess going off of what some people say isnt always correct. Im just going to order a new metal spur now anyway and a bigger MOD1 pinion too. I should have tried the 14t pinion that came with the kit but I got too antsy and wanted it to haul butt from the start.
    I had the same problem I must have adjusted the gear mesh for hours trying to get it right. So much easier with the right gear, lol
  • Quote: i could use a little help

    i want to get alloy rear hubs and steering knuckles and maybe alloy arms for my gtp2. i seen they have them for the ultra lx1 and since there almost the same i was thinking they may fit a gtp2 . can some one confirm thanks

    http://cgi.ebay.com/OFNA-34002-Ultra...item4157d9271d

    http://cgi.ebay.com/OFNA-34003-Ultra...item4157d9273c
    Dont bother, your way better buying this

    http://www.nitrohouse.com/p10939/REA...duct_info.html