Wiki Posts
Search

ABC Hobby USA GOOSE Product Release

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Originally Posted by akura2
Hey Patrick.. tell us about the new front motor/rear drive chassis with the replica 4-cylinder engine covering the motor...

longitudinal-mounted directly to the shaft drive via a drive shaft.... with an opening hood
Released?
Old 12-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by beaim
Released?
not yet still production development
Old 12-29-2010, 10:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mr P!nk
Nice parts SNRSCION, I wouldn't mind getting a chassis and upper deck!

Spent some time finishing up the body over the holiday, looks pretty decent, had some issues with the paint but it looks good enough. It's going to get beat up anyways. This is definitely one of my favorite HPI bodies, it looks great and they did a great job on all the details. I might have to buy a few more for a rainy day.

Got the handleing somewhat sorted, I found that the Tamiya springs were really soft compared to the ABC hobby option springs. (Forgot I bought the ABC spring set) Tried some purples up front and reds in the rear, that helped tremendously! Time for a little track time this weekend with it.

Enjoy the pictures, this is probably the last time the body will look this good

Awesome Job,
Old 12-30-2010, 05:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sydewynder
@ Mr. Pink

Nice work! Glad to know that it fits. Might have to get the chassis to fit it to this body.
Thanks sydewynder.
Just a heads up on the Porsche body, you'll have to trim the battery tray plate to get it to fit. It was a really tight fit in that area so I trimmed it and relocated the battery hold down straps.

Thanks for the compliment ppabalan, it's a great little car, I'm glad I decided to get it.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

The Gooses tranny is sooo smooth and quite. I like it a lot but is there an alloy diff outdrive that will work with this ball diff?

Patrick- is there a big race coming up in Jan still?
Old 12-31-2010, 04:48 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Nice parts SNRSCION, I wouldn't mind getting a chassis and upper deck!

Spent some time finishing up the body over the holiday, looks pretty decent, had some issues with the paint but it looks good enough. It's going to get beat up anyways. This is definitely one of my favorite HPI bodies, it looks great and they did a great job on all the details. I might have to buy a few more for a rainy day.

Got the handleing somewhat sorted, I found that the Tamiya springs were really soft compared to the ABC hobby option springs. (Forgot I bought the ABC spring set) Tried some purples up front and reds in the rear, that helped tremendously! Time for a little track time this weekend with it.

Enjoy the pictures, this is probably the last time the body will look this good

thats realism at its best love how it turned out
Old 12-31-2010, 06:45 PM
Tech Adept

Hey, is there any more info on that super cool front motor/rear drive chassis with the replica 4 cylinder engine???

I wish there was a website in English for this car. Plus I would like to see more detailed and LARGER pics of it.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Adept

Patrick, are you out there? Do you or anyone else have any further info and better pics of the ABC front motor/rear drive chassis with the replica 4 cyl. engine? I can't even find this car on the Japanese ABC site; where did you find it? Would love to see more about this car in English.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I got my Goose in the mail about a week ago, such a cool little car....
Urr... where?!
Mind to share?! Desparately need one...
Haahaha!!!
Old 01-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Enforcerman
Patrick, are you out there? Do you or anyone else have any further info and better pics of the ABC front motor/rear drive chassis with the replica 4 cyl. engine? I can't even find this car on the Japanese ABC site; where did you find it? Would love to see more about this car in English.
Originally Posted by CARD
Urr... where?!
Mind to share?! Desparately need one...
Haahaha!!!

Look here http://www.abchobbyusa.com/ttr112rwd...acergoose.aspx

Enforcerman: Click on "more info" but it doesn't have the replica motor. ABC Japanese site seems to be down.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks sydewynder.
Just a heads up on the Porsche body, you'll have to trim the battery tray plate to get it to fit. It was a really tight fit in that area so I trimmed it and relocated the battery hold down straps.

Thanks for the compliment ppabalan, it's a great little car, I'm glad I decided to get it.
Thanks for the tip.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:52 PM
Tech Adept

Sydewynder, the car that I see on the ABC USA site is the rear motor, rear wheel drive Goose. I am looking for info on the front motor, rear wheel drive car from ABC.

I tried to click on the heading: "More Information" but it doesn't do anything. There doesn't appear to be any link to the car I am looking for. I wish Patrick would get back on this thread and divulge where he found those pics of the front motor, rear wheel drive ABC car that he posted previously. There has to be more info and better pics of it somewhere on the web! And hopefully in English!!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Tech Adept

akura2, where did you get those pics of the front motor, rear drive ABC Hobby car with the scale engine? Can't seem to get any info on this car from anyone.

Do you have any more pics and some text in English?
Old 01-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Tech Adept

Is this thread dead? Where is everybody? akura2, where did you get those pics of that new ABC prototype?

I hate it when someone posts some pics of a potential new car and then drops off the thread and never follows up when people ask the inevitable questions?
That front motor, rear drive setup is fascinating and I would like to know more about it, please.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

sorry guys just busy with

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.