Like Tree2Likes

Xray T3 2011

Old 07-25-2011, 08:25 PM
  #2626  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (34)
 
CraigM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,009
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CraigM View Post
Less ackerman shims make the car more agressive mid corner
Scratch this, I had it back to front, adding shims reduces the ackerman in this car - there are some good photos of how it works on the T3'11 in the Setup Workbench application for smartphones
CraigM is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 11:05 PM
  #2627  
Tech Apprentice
 
MattFromSooke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 77
Default

Originally Posted by CraigM View Post
Scratch this, I had it back to front, adding shims reduces the ackerman in this car - there are some good photos of how it works on the T3'11 in the Setup Workbench application for smartphones
where is this app available? android marketplace? itunes?
MattFromSooke is offline  
Old 07-25-2011, 11:48 PM
  #2628  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 421
Default Cst oil!

Originally Posted by rayrush View Post
What is 500000 cat oil. What is that is cst?
Yeah, iPad spell checker for you!!
Mb3195 is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 12:22 AM
  #2629  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 179
Default

Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
Raise the rideheight? Any higher and I'll need 808 shocks and towers.
no one uses 808 shocks n towers for a t3 or any tc cars just ti let u know
civiceg is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 12:26 AM
  #2630  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (34)
 
CraigM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,009
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by MattFromSooke View Post
where is this app available? android marketplace? itunes?
both. there is also a thread on here about it
CraigM is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 05:23 AM
  #2631  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Xpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Onroad Bermuda Triangle...
Posts: 1,741
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
Raise the rideheight? Any higher and I'll need 808 shocks and towers.
Originally Posted by civiceg View Post
no one uses 808 shocks n towers for a t3 or any tc cars just ti let u know
Sarcasm:
1. mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult
Xpress is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 05:24 AM
  #2632  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 83
Default

So, how differently will a T3 2011 handle (without changing the setup) with a gear diff in the front and back instead of a spoolin the front and a ball/gear diff in the back?
RSCosworth is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 05:47 AM
  #2633  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
whityboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 179
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RSCosworth View Post
So, how differently will a T3 2011 handle (without changing the setup) with a gear diff in the front and back instead of a spoolin the front and a ball/gear diff in the back?
I personally find it much easier to drive (boosted 17.5t)
You seem to drive slower, but the lap times say something else.
Much more consistent lap times.
xray geardiff in front 300000sct, 1000 in the back
whityboy is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 07:08 AM
  #2634  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 179
Default

Originally Posted by Xpress View Post
Sarcasm:
1. mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult
you read this?
civiceg is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 10:54 AM
  #2635  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (12)
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,267
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

HK Peoples use Serpent S411 Gear diff on XRAY T3 Series !
Attached Thumbnails Xray T3 2011-16062011224%5B1%5D.jpg   Xray T3 2011-16062011225%5B1%5D.jpg  
RC MARKET is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 11:24 AM
  #2636  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (17)
 
Tron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
Posts: 902
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RC MARKET View Post
HK Peoples use Serpent S411 Gear diff on XRAY T3 Series !
And Tamiya shocks!
Tron is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 12:36 PM
  #2637  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (12)
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,267
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

RC MARKET is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 03:25 PM
  #2638  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (17)
 
bfong13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 618
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Anyone know when the Xray gear diff will hit the U.S.?
bfong13 is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 03:36 PM
  #2639  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
rpoage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Ct Penn. USA
Posts: 283
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bfong13 View Post
Anyone know when the Xray gear diff will hit the U.S.?
RC America is expecting a shipment by the end of the week so we should have stock by the middle of next week. (fingers crossed)
rpoage is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 04:28 PM
  #2640  
Tech Regular
 
casino57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sandwich,Il.
Posts: 498
Default

Originally Posted by rpoage View Post
RC America is expecting a shipment by the end of the week so we should have stock by the middle of next week. (fingers crossed)
Can I ask what the price is going to be one these diffs?
casino57 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.