Search

Litemodz CVD

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 01:26 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by CarCrash
Sorry let me re-phrase that.

The company behind Litemodz is ? ME
The trading address is ? Suite 301 Sackville Business Centre, Magdalen St, Norwich

The directors of the company are? It's not a limited company, so hence no directors
Why are there no trading terms or addresses on Litemodz website? That is an oversight by me, but on all new product leaving the trading address is on there.

The name of the company whom bought Titanium Racing is? Its directors/owners? Darren and Paul White! Not my concern

Luke...Litemodz is simply a front for the company Titanium Racing became after going into voluntary liquidation.
I was made redundant in March of this year and have invested a considerable amount of my time and redundancy money into Litemodz. Yes I am selling products which were previously sold by Titanium Racing. But I'm also attempting to introduce new products.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:27 AM
Tech Rookie

And one of the Whites was kind enough to register Litemodz.com for him.....
Wake up dude. Either you have been duped along with everyone else or you know the truth and are covering for them.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:39 AM
Tech Adept

CarCrash you have a PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Wake up dude. Either you have been duped along with everyone else or you know the truth and are covering for them.
Dude really, nobody is interested in your sh!t. Setting up an account just for this is just pathetic.

I'm happy with the litemodz products, will find out how the cvs shafts last this week.
The issue with the cvs shafts is something which can happen when a company introduces an innovative product. Also these products are pretty high end which makes them very vulnerable for the slightest difference in quality of material.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Well, I hope they get these worked out. It looks like a great product. Hope to see a steel version for the front with a rubber boot.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:50 AM
Tech Adept

hmmm five posts and all of them slagging off litemodz!
jon has been nothing but honest on here, please don't try and ruin peoples businesses by creating rumors and hiding behind and internet profile.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Would like to make it clear, I have no beef with JONRG personally.
I dont know him from adam.

I simply think everyone deserves to know where their money is going when they buy Litemodz products....into the White's pockets!
Old 10-20-2010, 02:00 AM
Tech Addict

Let's not feed the troll anymore....

Back onto the subject of how innovative Jon's new products are.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Tech Champion

And let me quote JONRG ....

Litemodz is owned by him is it?

Why then is the Litemods domain name pointing at the dns server of
ATTPRECISION.co.uk

which by the way is the new company Darren and Paul are trading under, and indeed bought Titanium Racing after they went into voluntary liquidation.

JONRG am afraid you have proved you are as honest as Darren and Paul...not very.
DNS servers are typically the ISPs DNS servers so likely they are on the same ISP. That proves nothing.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Am just trying to let all those whom have experienced Titanium Racings products in the past, and the experiences they have had, know that they are in fact dealing with the same people when they purchase these products.

Everything I have said can be checked by individuals themselves via simple look ups, like dnslookup etc

Now people are aware they can make an informed decision on whether they wish to purchase these products with their past experiences in mind.

This "troll" thought you guys had a right to know. You know. Your choice now.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Tech Champion

Would like to make it clear, I have no beef with JONRG personally.
I dont know him from adam.

I simply think everyone deserves to know where their money is going when they buy Litemodz products....into the White's pockets!
I don't care who's pockets my money goes into so long as the product is what I pay for. I haven't bought the CVSs yet but so far they have been standing behind their product and are trying to work through the issues their customers have had. That is all that matters.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:27 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by InspGadgt
DNS servers are typically the ISPs DNS servers so likely they are on the same ISP. That proves nothing.
Indeed one fact could be misconstrued, however as the facts will clearly show:
  • [*]
  • [*]

Ask yourself why they are distancing themselves and not being honest about whom is actually involved in the production of these parts!
Old 10-20-2010, 02:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by InspGadgt
I don't care who's pockets my money goes into so long as the product is what I pay for. I haven't bought the CVSs yet but so far they have been standing behind their product and are trying to work through the issues their customers have had. That is all that matters.
Thats the whole point. Those whom have had dealings with these guys before will tell you.... they will make all the right noises but when it comes to it, what they say and what they do are far from the same.

Feel free for anyone on this forum to pipe up and say what a wonderful experience they have had with TIR products in the past. Am just trying to make people aware that they are dealing with one and the same.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:15 AM
Tech Adept

Indeed one fact could be misconstrued, however as the facts will clearly show:
  • [*]
  • [*]

Ask yourself why they are distancing themselves and not being honest about whom is actually involved in the production of these parts!
Please can I make it quite clear, none of the products produced by Litemodz are manufactured by ATT Precision. What went on in the past, is the past. I'm working from an office in the middle of Norwich and would have a real problem running a CNC machine from the 3rd floor. If you want I can supply you with the name of the company producing product for me. If you have a problem with TIR take it up with ATT Precision not me. Who owns what DNS, ISP or whatever is of no relavence. I am at present about to change the ISP to a friend of mine who owns PDL services (www.pdl-services.co.uk) , his name is Peter Lancaster, get in touch with him if you feel it is necessary and ask him if he has been contacted in the last couple of weeks by me to take over the hosting. You may consider this to be a huge coincidence, after you have bought up the subject of ISP, DNS etc but it isn't.
I'm busy enough as it is, without having to come on here and justify what is going on now.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by chris_blakey
hmmm five posts and all of them slagging off litemodz!
jon has been nothing but honest on here, please don't try and ruin peoples businesses by creating rumors and hiding behind and internet profile.
+1, the man has been nothing but up front and honest about the product and the teething problems he has had with a frankly revolutionary piece of kit. He doesnt deserve people with too much time on their hands trying to score points with hearsay and rumour.

I have no affiliation with Jon other than being a satisfied customer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.