Community
Wiki Posts
Search

sorry guys

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Tech Regular

Default sorry guys

Hey guys. m sorry that i do not just dig in at start reading pages about cars and ect. But im sort off new iv raced rc for about 5 years but after starding racing 1:1 car (just for fun) i dident have time but now ivé built my 1:1 rallycar and im starting to think what to do for this winter. its beens 4 years since i last drove an 1:10 electric rc car. and back then i wasent god at that either , my question is basicly what to buy because when i raced i almost dident know the term lipo ore boost. so could you please hel0p me im planning on getting back in to stock racing you know 17 ore 19 turns

BEst regards Rasmus Andersen
Old 06-28-2010, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rasmus TbEvo IV
Hey guys. m sorry that i do not just dig in at start reading pages about cars and ect. But im sort off new iv raced rc for about 5 years but after starding racing 1:1 car (just for fun) i dident have time but now ivé built my 1:1 rallycar and im starting to think what to do for this winter. its beens 4 years since i last drove an 1:10 electric rc car. and back then i wasent god at that either , my question is basicly what to buy because when i raced i almost dident know the term lipo ore boost. so could you please hel0p me im planning on getting back in to stock racing you know 17 ore 19 turns

BEst regards Rasmus Andersen
Hi Rasmus,
You will probably get a similar response from a number of people but a good approach is to go to your local track and find out what classes they run and the rules for those classes. That will dictate what you will be running with regard to the motor and speed control. Most chassis are pretty good but if you see a bunch of guys running a certain brand it may be easier to get a car dialed in if you run the same thing. I get most of my parts over the internet so local support isn't an issue for me, but you may feel differently. In that case see what brands are supported locally.

Some cars that are popular in my area are X-Ray T3, Corally Phi, Schumacher Mi4, Associated TC-5R. The good drivers seem to go fast regardless of what they drive which seems a testament not only to their skill but to the competency of most of the modern cars available.

Good luck,
Chuck