Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
TC4 Brushless ESC Help >

TC4 Brushless ESC Help

TC4 Brushless ESC Help

Old 06-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Default TC4 Brushless ESC Help

I am new to RC and I am looking at buying a Team Associated TC4 in the near future. The club I race at will only allow a 10.5T brushless motor (or the stock 17.5T brushed motor). I am having some trouble finding an ESC that will work properly with a 10.5T brushless motor. This is all assuming the stock ESC is not LiPo and/or brushless compatible. I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction, thanks.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Good day!

Talk to the other club members and see what they use or recomend. It is good to use somthing that the other members use so if you have problems, thy can help you out. Another consideration is is it sold at the local hobby shop for posible warranty concerns. A lot of the brusless ESC's will work with brusshed and brushless motors. Also, is there any restrictions for the class you whant to run in?
Old 06-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Tech Rookie

As far as I know the chassis must stay stock. Rims, tires and body can be changed. But the motor must be either a 17T brushed or 10.5T brushless, and I'm not sure if there are any restrictions on the ESC.