Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-06-2004, 03:23 PM   #61
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BigDogRacing

Quote:
Originally posted by Anders Myrberg
And there are more. Thereīs a lot of drivers who are possible.
Fortunately for Andreas, Barry, Josh, Masami etc. I won't be able to make it the Worlds this year so they have a chance...

Glad to see you on rctech Mr. Myrberg. Does Andreas visit much?

Barry- you're in a slump?
BigDogRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:31 PM   #62
Tech Master

He is looking in here on a daily basis, of course! Hey, this IS the website right? When he is not working with his car that is...
Anders Myrberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:48 PM   #63
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Anders I would like for you to find one of those beautiful blond blue eyed girls that give swidish massages aaah the thought is so! hhah hha!

Baker dont worry this is hector from Florida vera's buddy. I'll make sure you win.
and if any one messes with you tell me, all you have to do is point at which knee cap you want busted!
Old 05-06-2004, 04:32 PM   #64
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TimPotter

Hector... thanks, you have been officially deported from Florida.
Clean Title & Escrow|p3|TRF|Tamiya|SerpentAmerica|FSEARA|Team Butter|RC 3|Munno |RCTECH #29|EAMotorsports|BMI|Novak|SpeedPassion|RadioPost
TimPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 06:03 PM   #65
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

No body is talking about why Team Losi did not show up for the race? Are they going to have all their drivers go to the regionals again? Didn't work in Off-Road and that is where they are most competitive. Kinda strange. If Losi is competitive at the world's, Spashett will not be the only one.

I don't know how anyone that does not out smart Masami with 1/12 tire foam is going to beat him. Very well kept secret, just ask any former factory yokomo driver. He even kept secrets from them at the World's. Masami taught Hara everything Hara knows, but not everything Masami knows.

I don't know who it is going to be, but someone will dominate Touring Car at the Worlds. There will be a bigger fight for second than for first. Just my guess from my limited experience.

Hey Barry when are you going out again in GAS?
SCIDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:24 PM   #66
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

My Tc top 3 goes.

Nicholson, Simon
Grant, Stewart
Campbell, Darren

these guys are fully underground .. and are silly fast.. you will see.
Painy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:39 PM   #67
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

And when he wasn't getting hit Barry kept launching his car of the curb entering the straight...lol!

Jorge put your name on that curb Barry! Don't worry though, Jorge tells me that isn't part of the Worlds layout.
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 09:22 PM   #68
Tech Fanatic

BLUE .....WHOS ON BLUE?....LOL

THANKS FOR REMINDING ME ADRIAN....

SEE YOU AT THE REEDY.....HAVE PAUL CALL ME...THANKS

BARRY
Barry Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 01:32 AM   #69
Tech Master

.Hi friends. Greetings from Malta.

ANDERS .

You must have missed my earlier post. I know how you feel about Andreas performance. I'm a racing Dad too.

DRIVING TALENT.

Masami has got to be the most experienced. How many World championships has he won - and not necessarily with the fastest car.

Hara has got to be the quickest. He is young, has learnt alot from Masami from his Yokomo days - I remember them both at the Worlds in 98, Hara was like Masami's protege.He is blindingly quick. Dare I say the quickest driver at the moment!

Barry B. Always the bridesmaid. Wouldn't it be nice if he made it this time. He's got the balls!

But like Anders says, there are the Europeans too. Spashett knows about winning World Championships, Drescher is capable in my opinion, and I really rate Groskamp.

It's going to be interesting.

Regards

Joe from sunny Malta.
johnbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 02:34 AM   #70
Tech Adept

Send a message via ICQ to Airwide Send a message via MSN to Airwide
Quote:
Originally posted by futureal
Yea, but how do you think he got her? haha
I believe Elin Nordegren was working as a nanny for Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik when she met Woods.

btw, I think she has a twin sister.
Airwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 03:48 AM   #71
Tech Regular

Send a message via MSN to Bigger Brother

Quote:
Originally posted by SCIDA
No body is talking about why Team Losi did not show up for the race? If Losi is competitive at the world's, Spashett will not be the only one.
Spashett didn't go to the Worlds Warm-up as he was racing at the first round of our UK Nationals the weekend before (which he TQ'd btw). As was said on here before - there wasnt much point Losi sending just one or two drivers there.

No doubt that Losi will be spending time at the track practising before the worlds.

To be honest I don't think the warm up race necceesarily shows who will be quick - some teams will be running totally different cars / motors etc by the time the worlds comes round in 6 months time.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:44 AM   #72
Tech Master

True, but being there still gives some information about the track, the surface, the tires and the heat. Not to mention "the sugarwater" under these conditions. For Andreas, this was his third time ever racing on sugarwater. One time in South Africa, one time in Denmark and one time in Florida.
We are not allowed to put that stuff on our tracks, and even if we where, itīs not the same thing on "our" surface in out climat. Realy dosnīt give the same input.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:49 AM   #73
Tech Master

Sorry John,
Yeah, that feeling is great. Just great. But Iīm even more lucky, as I have another son, Joel, who sometimes is quicker than Andreas...
Old 05-07-2004, 05:00 AM   #74
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to True R/C Racing

Anders You have a PM
True R/C Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 07:52 AM   #75
Tech Adept

the best european drivers at this time i think is Myrberg, Groskamp, Reinhard, and Lieno...they've been in A-main almost every races even outside europe..
juki is offline   Reply With Quote