R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   2004 IFMAR ISTC & 1/12th On Road Worlds at Full Throttle Speedway (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/39934-2004-ifmar-istc-1-12th-road-worlds-full-throttle-speedway.html)

Rick Draper 05-06-2004 03:13 AM

My top 3 is something like this:

1. Spashett,
2. Hara,
3. Surikarn.

Rick

Bigger Brother 05-06-2004 06:19 AM

Hi guys

I will expect to see the follwing somewhere up the top:

Baker (to be honest I think he could win it)
Cyrul
Spashett
Hara
Masami

Surikarn is a strong possibility too. But I guess we'll have to wait until the Reedy before we see the guys up head to head!

Jeff Werner 05-06-2004 06:21 AM

I like the Following:

1. Masasmi
2. Hara
3. Tosolini

I would think the Reedy race will get Barry out of any slump...I think he wins every Reedy race in the world...lol

Jeff

EUracer 05-06-2004 06:28 AM

When will it be the Reedy Race?

AdrianM 05-06-2004 06:44 AM

The Reedy Race is the last weekend of May (Memorial Day Weekend).

TimPotter 05-06-2004 06:49 AM

Who will win....

Who wants it most ?

Surikarn, Hara, Masami ,Teemu and Myrberg all seemed to practice alot more then the other top Pro's during practice hours at FTS. Not to say any of th eother do not want it, just that those guys were really working.

speedxl 05-06-2004 07:02 AM

hey adrian you going to ocala or what?

guys being that i am a patriot and a brand loyalist has nothing to do with this, but baker has had a slip up or two but i think this is the one. He is one of a handful of the drivers that has alot of expieriance with the take of 27's. the issue with tire temps wont be so much in october, the temps drop and wont be so hot.

my list goes
!. baker
2. atushi
3 masami
4 blackstock.
5. spashette (sorry to my nieghbors across the pond)
6.burch jr.
7.soda can.
8.tosolini
9. cyrul
10. yoshioka

philohbill 05-06-2004 07:57 AM

-

Hy,

i have got another thought:

Masami
Rheinard, Marc
Hara,Atsushi
Surikarn
Leino, Teemu
Tosolini
Baker
Großkamp

rangulo 05-06-2004 08:35 AM

The race track really suits the drivers from japn and Europe so I think it will be Hara, Masami, Teemu. Myberg was great but lacked the agressiveness of the ones I mentioned. I think the Americans like Baker and Tosso would benifit from a tight layout which FTS is not. I think it will be Hara that takes the W.

12th scale it will be Masami. :nod:

berger 05-06-2004 08:47 AM

I rate Hara as the best in the world currently, so im putting him at the top spot.
Hara
Masami
Spashett

pro4_chris 05-06-2004 09:27 AM

i think it will proberly go:
1.Masami
2.Hara
3Rheinard if he does it
masami looked ultra fast at the pre-worlds espesilly in the 2nd a main the last few laps he was all over hara, but i think it will be close between them 2

chris

Barry Baker 05-06-2004 09:36 AM

Slump?

Tiger is in a slump.......

I still have gas car...lol

It's just right about time to start getting focused....

just remember...noone has ever won 3 Reedy races in a row anywhere...(there is always a first..lol I hope)

I guess if I do win is that an official slump buster?lol

I just hope Tiger gets out of his its not the same without him in the hunt(I guess if he played more then 1time every 2 months he would have a better chance)

Barry

AdrianM 05-06-2004 09:42 AM

Tamiya didnt send a a lot of guys to the Pre Worlds because the new Evo 4 Pro was not ready. Rheinard has certainly proven he is a top driver. I hope Tamiya sends him.

lmunno 05-06-2004 09:50 AM

Barry,

You should've had a target painted on your car last Sunday!!! I don't think there was a car out there that missed hitting you! :eek: :nod:

Good luck at the Reedy!

philohbill 05-06-2004 09:51 AM

-

Rheinard will be on the Worlds, thats sure.
I think if the Tamiya Team builds him a good car, he is one of the top favorits.
He is becoming better every race.
As you could see in Eppelheim.
Bye for now