R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #886
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 17.5 Cirtix in stock anywhere?

Does anyone know if the 17.5 Cirtix system is in stock anywhere?

Thanks!

Paul
paul18t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #887
AOD
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul18t View Post

Thanks!

Paul
They show them in stock at the speed passion website now.
AOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #888
Tech Rookie

Hi guys, i tried to search the problem, and didnt find it out, sorry if i repeat it, well, i have the 13.5T v3 combo, and i've got an issue with my receiver, it turns off, waits 1 or 2 seconds and turns on again, apparently random, when i accelerate, tried with 2 receivers,both spektrum sr3000, both work fine on my nitro car, tried with a dx2 and a dx3s, and i get the same, i've used 7.2v ni-mh and 2s lipo and all the same, any idea why i get this? thanx.
zettA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:48 AM   #889
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to y2kgtp Send a message via Yahoo to y2kgtp

Quote:
Originally Posted by zettA View Post
Hi guys, i tried to search the problem, and didnt find it out, sorry if i repeat it, well, i have the 13.5T v3 combo, and i've got an issue with my receiver, it turns off, waits 1 or 2 seconds and turns on again, apparently random, when i accelerate, tried with 2 receivers,both spektrum sr3000, both work fine on my nitro car, tried with a dx2 and a dx3s, and i get the same, i've used 7.2v ni-mh and 2s lipo and all the same, any idea why i get this? thanx.
Hmm..

Maybe try a separate battery to power the Rx? If that cures it I would first check to see if you can get warranty repair on the ESC for a possible bad internal BEC.

However you also could just get a 10A BEC unit from Castle to power the Rx & servos instead of the ESC's internal unit.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #890
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zettA View Post
I would try a BEC or "glitch buster"...My friend has the same problem in his emaxx, His rx cannot power both servo's without the help of a glitch buster. It's a cheap and easy fix if that solves it...BEC is a bit more work and $$$ but is almost guaranteed to work.

Basically your servo draws more power than your rx can provide so the rx simply shuts down due to lack of power. After a couple seconds it turns back on and goes back to normal until the next time you turn fast or whatever is causing it to stop. What brand is the servo? Certain brands are known to have more problems than others especially with Spektrum rx's...Savox + Spektrum = problems for sure.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #891
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to y2kgtp Send a message via Yahoo to y2kgtp

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul18t View Post

Thanks!

Paul
Shameless plug , but I have one for sale NIB with programer in the For-Sale section. Not going to run this class after all.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:34 AM   #892
Tech Initiate

citrix stock club race esc , can you put into any of the three running modes looking for forward reverse cant interperate manual clearely. also if it can be done would a reventon pro lcd card communicate with citrix or need to buy multi esc.

thanks shane.
shanelang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #893
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

So without having to read every last post i have this question. Ive been searching and havent found the proven answer. It may be in here but havent found the right page. Will a Citrix Stock Club Race speedo work on 1s and if so what needs to be done to solve the issue? TQ Boosters are temporarily unavailable will a life reciever pack of some sort work or lipo?
PanRacer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:44 PM   #894
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanRacer13 View Post
So without having to read every last post i have this question. Ive been searching and havent found the proven answer. It may be in here but havent found the right page. Will a Citrix Stock Club Race speedo work on 1s and if so what needs to be done to solve the issue? TQ Boosters are temporarily unavailable will a life reciever pack of some sort work or lipo?
TQ booster is by far the only way to get that to work with 1cell....receiver pack alone will not start up the ESC. sorry.
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #895
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hey guys...quick question. I have a Cirtix Stock Club esc and 13.5 motor that came with my Durango DEX410 4wd buggy. What is the fastest motor I can run with this speed control? I am looking at a sensored Tekin 9.5 or a SP 9.5

My current 4wd has a 6.5 so i'm looking for something with more speed than the 13.5, but still able to race in 4wd mod buggy class.
jamesbernatchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:00 PM   #896
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbernatchez View Post
Hey guys...quick question. I have a Cirtix Stock Club esc and 13.5 motor that came with my Durango DEX410 4wd buggy. What is the fastest motor I can run with this speed control? I am looking at a sensored Tekin 9.5 or a SP 9.5

My current 4wd has a 6.5 so i'm looking for something with more speed than the 13.5, but still able to race in 4wd mod buggy class.
I have the same question... based on my reading, this ESC is meant only to be paired with motors > 9.5T. so does that mean 10.5T is the fastest? Or can it be run with the 9.5T?
belacyrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:12 AM   #897
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Program box

I need a Program box for the cirtix stock esc. They are all out off stock. Does anybody have one for sale?
addelrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:43 PM   #898
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Anyone have a program card for these speedos they want to sell? I can't find one in stock.
Old 04-14-2014, 12:01 AM   #899
Tech Adept

Default Program Box

Also looking for Cirtix box spescpb01 thanks
Old 09-22-2015, 01:09 PM   #900
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I realize this is an old thread but I'm hoping someone can help answer my question.

I traded for an F1 car and it came with a Cirtix Stock Club Race ESC and NOVAK Ballistic 21.5 motor. Everything works fine, it calibrates properly etc. the combo works well and seems to behave like my other cars with blinky ESC's and Novak 21.5 motors.

My only question is that upon powering up, the red light blinks twice and then goes solid. The yellow light is on solid at neutral. The lights go out when throttle is applied, as they are supposed to and come back on in neutral and when the brakes are applied.

My only concern is that the red light does not blink continuously, indicating "blinky mode" per the manual. I don't want anyone I'm racing with to think that it's not a blinky zero timing ESC.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thank you,

Mark
Mark C. USVTA #115 TC5 & Xray T4 '13, USGT #115 Xray T4 '13
USVTA-F1 #115 F103/4 & F1R3 & WTF1 FC-16. Tamiya M05 M06
Easley RC Raceway, The RUG
scirocco14 is offline   Reply With Quote