R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-21-2005, 11:31 AM   #16
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Eddie
Hey man i live about 10 mins from Bing...

Runnin RC10.Yea dude i've been running their motors for about 5 years now i think...I've always had the horsepower...

Curtis
Old 01-21-2005, 01:03 PM   #17
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to Eddie Garrison

Curt - Thats kewl man....I think I have might already asked you this, you going to the Birds in a few weeks ? I'll be there just wanted to see if you would be heading down there ? I dont race on-road that much, about twice a year, Im mainly off-road....I gotta agree with you too man, I have ALWAYS had the power with our motors...Stock, Mods it doesnt matter...They are ALWAYS FAST !!!!

-EG
Old 01-22-2005, 07:09 PM   #18
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Banzai

Eddie,Hey man i'm not going to get to go down to the birds this year,maybe next year..

Just so everyone knows Platinum Hobbies stocks Banzai Motors.
Mods and Stocks..

Thanks Curtis May
Old 01-23-2005, 08:08 PM   #19
Tech Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Ben Ellis

Hey guys. I also run for Banzai and have never had any problems. Any questions shoot them out. I'm sure between Curt, Eddie and I we should be able to help everyone out. Haha. I run 2wh, truck and 4wh, all AE and the BJ4x4. So if you have any questions about Banzai motors in general, or questions that relate to AE cars I'll be sure to answer.

Eddie- Whats up dude? You coming to the Cactus? I will be down there.

Curt- Sorry to hear no more offroad for you, this year. CRCRC was anal! Nothing wrong with the track, just had bad luck I guess.

Last edited by Ben Ellis; 01-23-2005 at 08:46 PM.
Ben Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 07:29 AM   #20
Tech Regular

Ben - No man...I would like to, but my Local track has its annual BIG race this year on the same weekend. I have a promise to be there you know. Gotta support my local boys. Next year FOR SURE...L8

www.banzaimotors.com

-EG
Old 01-25-2005, 10:56 AM   #21
Tech Regular

Bumping us up

www.banzaimotors.com
Old 01-25-2005, 12:16 PM   #22

Eddie,

Hey this is Greg Etter we stood and talked nascar with Scott last year at the shootout! Hey I was just wondering if your coming to the Cactus? Scott is coming and I think Judi too. Might be a couple other Team guys from Cali coming too. If no Cactus how about The Shootout or The Reedy Truck Race?

later.......Greg
Yetiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 12:41 PM   #23
Tech Regular

Greg - No Cactus this year. My local track has its annual big race the same week and I cant not support my local hobby shop you know ? I WILL be at the Shootout and the Reedy race for SURE !!!....Im going to the Snowbirds in a few weeks and the Mardi Gras race down in Baton Rouge Louisiana the weekend before the Birds. I have a WICKED busy schedule just like last year. How have you been running latley ? C U soon Greg. OUT

-EG
Old 01-25-2005, 01:46 PM   #24
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default race?

where can I find info on the mardi gras race you mentioned? thanks in advance Gary
Mdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 02:35 PM   #25
Tech Regular

mdoc - It is at RedSTick Raceway in Baton Rouge Louisiana. The website is www.redstickraceway.com It is on February 4th and 5th. Practice on the 4th and the race (one day) on Saturday the 5th. Night before the SuperBowl. The track number is 225-218-1002. Ask for either Mike or Mary Pino they own the place. Hope this helps bro. L8R...

E-mail: [email protected]

p.s. - They are alos hosting this years NORRCA Off-Road Nationals

-EG
Old 01-25-2005, 05:23 PM   #26
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

thanks Eddie it does
Mdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 07:17 AM   #27
Tech Regular

No problam Mdoc...Hope to see you there man. L8R...

-EG
Old 01-26-2005, 05:43 PM   #28
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 157 (100%+)

Just wanted to add my .02 and tell anyone who hasn't used Banzai motors, your not as fast as you can be....
I had the pleasure of meeting Scott and Judy last year during the Jimmy Babcock Racing Series. These people know what they're doing!! Besides building awesome motors, helping everyone who comes weilding a motor with questions, these people are great to talk with. I feel fortunate to have met them. All you Team Drivers.... bring it home for them!!!!
Fran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 07:01 PM   #29
Tech Regular

Send a message via ICQ to RedScorp Send a message via AIM to RedScorp Send a message via Yahoo to RedScorp

Quote:
Originally posted by s2
aren't ''Bonzai'' those little trees?
It's spelled bonsai. Otherwise you got it right.
RedScorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 11:21 PM   #30
Tech Apprentice

is there any team drivers going to the snowbirdnationals this year
Darrell is offline   Reply With Quote