Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best battereies

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 01:09 PM
Tech Adept

Default Best battereies

Who you think has the best batts? Fukyamama? Promatch? Trinity? Integy? ETC...go by best item for value
Old 04-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Tech Regular

I would choose either Fukuyama's or Trinity OR Team Orion
Old 04-16-2004, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Common, do we really need this? Each company has their own thread and this will start into a bashing contest which helps no one. It all comes down to performance on the track, which all companies will will have excelent performance. If you want details, ask questions on each thread, we don't need a new one...
Old 04-16-2004, 01:15 PM
Tech Adept

Hurricane motorsports have great batts and great deals on them..
The website is www.teamhurricane.net
Old 04-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Tech Adept

John...I started this to get a general idea which ones to use. If i asked in each individual thread i would get their batt as the answer. This thread will and should produce many answers and hopefully some numbers from people who have tried different people and can tell how the did and do perform on the track. Its not meant for a bashing thread and anyone who does bash shows not to listen to them and their lack of profesionalism
Old 04-16-2004, 01:30 PM
Tech Master

I would really look through the other threads on this. There are a ton on this forum.
But any way, the best packs I have ever bought for the money are Fukuyama's. Will definately be buying more of these in the future.
I also have packs from SMC/Fantom, Team Oion, Power Push and Fusion.
I have never had a bad experience with the SMC/Fantom (same battery and matching process...just different labels) or the Orions. Actually if you can still find Orion packs that are 1.188 or better, BUY THEM!!
Haven't had too much good luck with Power-Push. And Fusion are extremely over priced and I have had bad customer service experiences with them.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

In that case, I love the performance of Fukuyama cells. Great customer service, great prices and runs strong for mod and stock for the full 5 minutes.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:32 PM
Tech Addict

Brand don't matter to me. If I like the numbers....I buy them. I get 2-3 packs every 6 or so months anyways. Plus, I only run stock...so I charge them 6 amps.....re-peak at 8+amps before the race.....So you see....I abuse them.....If the price is right....the numbers looks good......SOLD !!!!!

Yeah....we shouldn't have this kind of a thread......"best" is a matter of personal thingy........not fair to all BATTERY ADVERTISERS of this wonderful website......
Old 04-16-2004, 01:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Theres a guy here that uses radioshack cells and still puts the whooping on some ppl... lol
Old 04-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

F U K U Y A M A R A C I N G
Old 04-16-2004, 03:02 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

batteries in rc racing is like computers.. you buy the MOST EXPENSIVE that you can afford.

with that in mind.. get the highest numbers you can get.. that makes it difficult because team orion uses one technique..while fukuyama uses another....

but for the price range... cant go wrong with fukuyama.. my 1.159 are awesome in 19T..and my 1.179s are even more awesome in stock! cant go wrong with the FUKUYAMAS pro-match is awesome too... but i have a hard time getting good numbers.
Old 04-16-2004, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just get one from each brand you think is best... then run them in each of your qualifiers and mains... you'll soon find out that all are almost the same(with the same batch of numbers of course!)... at least, that's what I do...

Hebiki is right though... in order to get the best you have to spend a little bit more... that is why most companies basically offer sport, club race and world class batches...
Old 04-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Yeah this thread is going to turn ugly Im sure at some point.....its all personal preferance.....try them all and see what you like. I have tried alot and so far the best that I have used are Hurricane cells.....nothing has the rip of the stuff anyone can go buy straight from Hurricane. So take it for what its worth.........
Old 04-16-2004, 04:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by DT-Skyline
I would choose either Fukuyama's or Trinity OR Team Orion
Trinity ...and people use to say I didn't know what I was talking about....their batterys are pretty horrible. If you think thats an opinion, I got some warn brushes to sell you...

SMC
Old 04-16-2004, 04:54 PM
Tech Elite

ZXracing or SMC. Both companies put out awsome cells.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.