Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Tamiya TB-Evolution IV >

Tamiya TB-Evolution IV

Tamiya TB-Evolution IV

Old 07-06-2004, 10:29 PM
  #406  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (27)
 
Turbonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,302
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

wow... 409 + 36 ship. i can wait!...
Turbonium is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 03:59 AM
  #407  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by izzyracer
This is interesting. Hong Kong and Taiwan seem to have them already. Japan for some reason is delayed. Japan is usually first. Can anyone confirm?
??
Doubt it...but it might be possible.?? I have seen the Works drivers running them here since Sunday here in Japan... but us lowly people will have to wait untill the 14th
-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 04:32 AM
  #408  
Tech Initiate
 
micmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 27
Default

Have anybody new pictures and information about the new Evo IV?

I think it is a really nice car....
micmc is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 04:36 AM
  #409  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by micmc
Have anybody new pictures and information about the new Evo IV?

I think it is a really nice car....
not yet but I will be doing a small build up report along with Pic`s on the 14th after I pic mine up
-Dave

BTW one more Week

Last edited by JDM_DOHC_SiR; 07-07-2004 at 04:47 AM.
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 04:44 AM
  #410  
Tech Initiate
 
micmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 27
Default

Ok..thanks ;-)

And Infos? I found nothing on a tamiya site....
micmc is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 06:02 AM
  #411  
Tech Regular
 
Holmenkollen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 456
Default

So how are the Works drivers like the Evo IV? Is it faster straight out of the box?
Holmenkollen is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 09:19 AM
  #412  
Tech Regular
 
F1Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Markham, Canada
Posts: 496
Default

.

Last edited by F1Junkie; 07-09-2004 at 10:39 PM.
F1Junkie is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 01:20 PM
  #413  
Tech Master
iTrader: (25)
 
madjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,802
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by izzyracer
This is interesting. Hong Kong and Taiwan seem to have them already. Japan for some reason is delayed. Japan is usually first. Can anyone confirm?
izzy,

Tamiya America received samples this week so look for D Jun & Fred to be testing this weekend. They think 2 or 3 weeks before they are shipping to distributors....speedtech should have kits before the end of the month, just not sure how many Steve will get...but my name has been on the list for some time now!

Last edited by madjack; 07-07-2004 at 01:33 PM.
madjack is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 02:04 PM
  #414  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (27)
 
izzyracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,746
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by madjack
izzy,

Tamiya America received samples this week so look for D Jun & Fred to be testing this weekend. They think 2 or 3 weeks before they are shipping to distributors....speedtech should have kits before the end of the month, just not sure how many Steve will get...but my name has been on the list for some time now!
I guess Tamiya is trying to even the distribution around the world. This means getting new kits through Japan is no longer an advantage. (for ones who can't wait like myself. )
izzyracer is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 02:23 PM
  #415  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
rtypec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,978
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Us american drivers will probably see them last just like the last chassis, and the one before that hehe. But seriously, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one and messing with it.

Last edited by rtypec; 07-07-2004 at 08:49 PM.
rtypec is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 11:19 PM
  #416  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,921
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by rtypec
Us american drivers will probably see them last just like the last chassis, and the one before that hehe. But seriously, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one and messing with it.
hey rod... so whats gonna be the car of choice for the big races? evo IV or 415?
Hebiki is offline  
Old 07-07-2004, 11:23 PM
  #417  
Tech Elite
 
jeffreylin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traction Roll!
Posts: 2,564
Default

Originally posted by Hebiki
hey rod... so whats gonna be the car of choice for the big races? evo IV or 415?
Or the 415 with EVO4 suspension?
jeffreylin is offline  
Old 07-08-2004, 12:24 AM
  #418  
WC
Tech Master
iTrader: (28)
 
WC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Global Citizen
Posts: 1,932
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

EvoIV with 04SS short wheel base... hahaha
WC is offline  
Old 07-08-2004, 04:57 AM
  #419  
Tech Regular
 
Holmenkollen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 456
Default

Evo IV
Holmenkollen is offline  
Old 07-08-2004, 05:30 AM
  #420  
Tech Elite
 
jeffreylin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traction Roll!
Posts: 2,564
Default

Odd, it shows the chassis to be 2.5mm thick and I was pretty sure it's 3mm from what I can see in the kit...
jeffreylin is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.