R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 04-14-2010, 02:58 AM   #31
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

New Speed Passion 410 profile. Download New_beta_software_-_Stock_class_only_Software_100410STO... from FileFactory.com

410 is installed, on the bench seems very very quick, has a two stage on the pre Supercharger though, a definite step at about 1/2 throttle then the almighty wind up on the Supercharger, sounds like it's going to explode lol.

I have listed the 'base' settings here...

[/QUOTE]
Old 04-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #32
Tech Rookie

Hello,
on this link you gave me by mp it is impossible to download the zip. How do you make that ? (i 'm inscribed on the site).
could you send the zip by mail (i give it you with mp if Ok)

Why do you mean in your instruction by : "Open up the speed passion 1.32 folder on your PC and RENAME the two file as OLD!!!" ?

i 'm not an native american guy so i do my best with language but here, i don't get it.
vision6789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:58 AM   #33
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

PM sent. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by SMcD; 04-20-2010 at 06:44 PM.
SMcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:51 AM   #34
Tech Adept

I must be doing something wrong, here!!!
I got the files of 410 from file factory, copied them in the SP folder, renamed the 2 old files.
Connected the LCD, it shows SP V 1.02, pressed upgrade: it went to DB version 100410 (from 156).
I connected the blue HW 60A on, found the 410 update from the list, pushed upgrade, it said "Upgrade Operate Finished successfully" and instantly a new popup came up: "Please upgrade software"!!! (see attached image).

If I upgrade to 324, it goes nicely and upgrades it. I did it twice, just to be sure, but the 410 wont go!
Any ideas?!
Attached Thumbnails
Turbo software for HW XERUN Speedos anyone?-usblink.jpg  

KP-Designs KP10e 1/5 rc bike, Kyosho Lazer ZX-5, HPI Baja SS, Xray T1 FK05, Venom GPV1 1/8 rc bike, Anderson M5 Cross 1/5 rc bike, TT SB-5 1/5 rc bike
steliosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #35
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steliosh View Post
I got the files of 410 from file factory, copied them in the SP folder, renamed the 2 old files.
Connected the LCD, it shows SP V 1.02, pressed upgrade: it went to DB version 100410 (from 156).
I connected the blue HW 60A on, found the 410 update from the list, pushed upgrade, it said "Upgrade Operate Finished successfully" and instantly a new popup came up: "Please upgrade software"!!! (see attached image).

If I upgrade to 324, it goes nicely and upgrades it. I did it twice, just to be sure, but the 410 wont go!
Any ideas?!
410 is a bit crappy, has bugs personally I would leave it alone and play with 324.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:44 AM   #36
Tech Adept

The funny thing is that I m trying this setup on my 1/5 KP09e bike! I plan to race at the stock class of the 2010 Worlds in Grenoble, France, in August and the Nosram 13.5T motor is one of the four allowed. So, I do not really know what I want from this combo, since I ve only seen the track in youtube and Google Earth so far! I m just practising on a large 1/5 and 1/8 track, with similar 55-60 m straights, hoping for the best!
Hopefully there will be more input from those running the Warm Up in May.

I m saying this, because any references on gearing and FDR of TC's are totally irrelevant with bikes!

I have some starting points from British guys, who've been running bikes for a lot longer than me; I actually have never even raced the thing, while they do racing a lot of years!!!
Anyway, I m starting with medium settings for all these SC functions and I will see where it gets me...

KP-Designs KP10e 1/5 rc bike, Kyosho Lazer ZX-5, HPI Baja SS, Xray T1 FK05, Venom GPV1 1/8 rc bike, Anderson M5 Cross 1/5 rc bike, TT SB-5 1/5 rc bike

Last edited by steliosh; 04-21-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-21-2010, 09:53 AM   #37
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by steliosh View Post

Any ideas?!
That is what it will do.
You will also notice the "apply" tab will be greyed out after you install it.
This prevents adjustments being made on the pc so you have to use the LED hand programmer.
Get to the track and run.
The suggested settings from the SP site is a good starting point and you can make adjustments from there.
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 4.5 V2, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 13.5, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
razzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #38
Tech Rookie

Hello steliosh, We will meet in Grenoble in August. I'm the team manager France for the WRCB (the one who wrote some parts of the rules). Are you from the US ?
vision6789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #39
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision6789 View Post
Hello steliosh, We will meet in Grenoble in August. I'm the team manager France for the WRCB (the one who wrote some parts of the rules). Are you from the US ?
No! I am from Athens, Greece!
Unfortunately I cannot be there for the warm-up...

Old 04-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #40
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzor View Post
That is what it will do.
You will also notice the "apply" tab will be greyed out after you install it.
This prevents adjustments being made on the pc so you have to use the LED hand programmer.
Get to the track and run.
The suggested settings from the SP site is a good starting point and you can make adjustments from there.
Thanks for the suggestions! I may try again the 410, then, and see if it works on the bike...

Old 04-24-2010, 07:06 AM   #41
Tech Adept

i have HW LCD programmer box.
Question how to upgrade the HW ESC firmware by this LCD box.
Which software should be loaded? from HW or SP ?....
Please advise....
mos-leung is offline   Reply With Quote