Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 "IIC" INTERNATIONAL INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS IN LAS VEGAS

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Still lookin' for whoever left their charger station in the pits after the IIC...Got it!
Old 09-20-2010, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Still Bill
Still lookin' for whoever left their charger station in the pits after the IIC...Got it!
Does it have 2 cooling fans on it? Can you PM me a picture?
Old 09-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ahh, a week has gone by and i am still in IIC mode.

As many have stated and expressed, I wanted to give a BIG THANKYOU to Scott and Boomer for probably the best race i have ever attended. It was so well organized and well run, it was pretty close to what a perfect race should be. Boomer was so accommodating and made sure everyone's needs were met, it was almost like everyone was friends with everyone for years! I spent most of my time behind the painting booth but watching from my stand point, it is no wonder Scotty is as successful as he is. Meeting up and hanging out with Boomer and the rest of the crew made the race so stress free, i don't think once on the stand i was at least bit nervous. Although i didn't end up where i would have liked on the podium, it didn't matter...i had a GREAT time and met some AWESOME people. Meeting people from all over the country as well as the world is something to say about this special race. I am looking forward to attending this event next year. Maybe i will limit the paintjob orders so i can get more sleep! BIG THANKYOU to Parma sending me to do demos for this event and Scotty and crew for allowing me to be there showing some painting!

You guys Rock!
Old 09-21-2010, 06:14 AM
Tech Elite

nice to put a face on the name. you sir......have mad skills.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:19 AM
Tech Master

Thanks for the great paint job on Scotty's T-shirt, that turned out great, and he loved it.

And for those who don't know, Charlie has such mad skillz, he did that so fast, I think time actually stood still while he worked!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I've known Charlie for a while and I can honestly say...."Mad Skills" doesn't even come close.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
Thanks to all of you for your support and kind words and I hope that no matter where you finished, be it first or last, you walked away from the IIC with a feeling of that is how a world class race should be run, fun! on time! and with passion!
There can be no doubt about that. I'm really glad you are looking to continue this tradition. I just hope something forces you to have it one week later( or earlier, I'm not picky, just not that week. Pleeeeeeeease!!!!).

Regards,
Carter
Old 09-21-2010, 10:41 AM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
Can I get a: whoooo hhhoooo!!! ?

See, now all the guys at home want to come.
yep:
Old 09-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Tech Adept

I only see final results (name or drivers) but without car, speedo, motor, etc...
Any link?

Thank you in advance,
Old 09-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Tech Regular

Default Still in IC mood

Ive only just arrived home today . This was the best meeting i have ever attended, Lets hope it happens 2011. Well done to Scotty and all the guys.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by charlie_b
Ahh, a week has gone by and i am still in IIC mode.

As many have stated and expressed, I wanted to give a BIG THANKYOU to Scott and Boomer for probably the best race i have ever attended. It was so well organized and well run, it was pretty close to what a perfect race should be. Boomer was so accommodating and made sure everyone's needs were met, it was almost like everyone was friends with everyone for years! I spent most of my time behind the painting booth but watching from my stand point, it is no wonder Scotty is as successful as he is. Meeting up and hanging out with Boomer and the rest of the crew made the race so stress free, i don't think once on the stand i was at least bit nervous. Although i didn't end up where i would have liked on the podium, it didn't matter...i had a GREAT time and met some AWESOME people. Meeting people from all over the country as well as the world is something to say about this special race. I am looking forward to attending this event next year. Maybe i will limit the paintjob orders so i can get more sleep! BIG THANKYOU to Parma sending me to do demos for this event and Scotty and crew for allowing me to be there showing some painting!

You guys Rock!
It was great finally being able to meet you in person and see your work up close. I'll contact ya later about the cutter info we discussed

Burt
Old 09-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tellan
Ive only just arrived home today . This was the best meeting i have ever attended, Lets hope it happens 2011. Well done to Scotty and all the guys.
You were in vegas for that long man.... I hope you came home with money lol
Old 09-23-2010, 10:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tellan
Heard you got a flu after you left Vegas Vinny, hope you're feeling better now.

Jim
Old 09-24-2010, 06:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pcar951
Heard you got a flu after you left Vegas Vinny, hope you're feeling better now.

Jim
Damn, I was gonna say... That was a long swim, 'across the pond' is only an expression.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Owner of the charger station left at the IIC track was charlie_b of Anaheim.

Bill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.