R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   CEFX C12 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/38083-cefx-c12.html)

radio_car_racer 04-12-2004 01:38 PM

Cefx C12

Anyone got one other than those in the team ?

Are they in the stores yet and who has them ?

mcsquish 04-14-2004 04:51 AM

They are not out yet, but I hear they are getting close.

JCB 10-06-2004 04:59 PM

Does anyone run this car in stock? I would like to know of a setup for stock. Also input/feedback on this car would be great!!

Thanks in advance!

swami 10-06-2004 05:47 PM

I've had mine for a month or so, haven't bought any electronics for it yet. I think my LHS has another in stock. Give George a shout at Hobby Stop West 419-471-1108. I'm sure he can ship it to you if he still has it.

picco007 10-06-2004 09:34 PM

C12

You may want to give KT hobbies a call. I think he's had them in stock but not sure now.:D

JCB 10-06-2004 10:14 PM

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a setup on the car. Also for input and feedback with the car so far. Not looking for a place to shop, but thanks!

mcsquish 10-07-2004 04:48 AM

JCB, you got a pm

Kraig 10-07-2004 07:14 AM

We have parts for the cars but we don't have any kits right now. CEFX got hit pretty hard with orders and they are waiting for more graphite to come in.

Parts support is not an issue because we have plenty of parts in stock. So there is no need to panic. :nod:

Kraig
KT Hobbies

ddesros2 10-07-2004 07:21 AM

Got mine:D Started to put it together last night, Whoa!! Beefy graphite parts:) This car is going to be as tough as nails. Can't wait to race it:D

raving-monkey 10-07-2004 07:30 AM

thats what you think:lol:

ive seen more broken chassis..or the bumper thingies than i have seen broken wishbones on a tc3:lol:

lol, just keep away from the track amrkers and you should be fine..they seem to be on rails untily you hit something..:p

ddesros2 10-07-2004 07:56 AM

I'm running stock with it and (not to sound like a big ego) I don't hit things. I've been racing 12th scales since 93 and I'm confident in my ability to drive it and avoid hitting stuff (unless some one punts me like somethin feirce and hit the wall square). It's better to break a replaceable bumper than a whole chassis.:nod:

ChadK 10-07-2004 09:15 AM

I also have just picked up one of these, I plan to start running the car this weekend it would be helpful to have some setups that people are using.

Chad

jas1 10-07-2004 12:12 PM

here is a set-up given to me by david spashett, and from what he told me you don't need too change much from track too track

front camber 1deg
front toe 0deg
standard caster
grub screw in outer hole touching wishbone so no play
purple ft tyres

rear shock spring green
shock oil 20wt
damper tubes 70wt oil
grey rr tyres
cefx shell.

jas1 10-07-2004 12:21 PM

Originally posted by raving-monkey
thats what you think:lol:

ive seen more broken chassis..or the bumper thingies than i have seen broken wishbones on a tc3:lol:

lol, just keep away from the track amrkers and you should be fine..they seem to be on rails untily you hit something..:p

half the problem at your track is its far to fast, i clocked up 7.4 sec laps last week, you need to make up some of those more technical tracks you've been designing.
and its bally who keeps smashing wishbones, we'll say no more:D

raving-monkey 10-07-2004 01:48 PM

lol, i designed a track for last meeting but they dind't seem to use it...and i couldn't sort it all out because i had to get all the electrics in my car and change my batteries to saddle packs....

we will be using a more technical track next time..well i dunno bout next meeting coz i won't be there but we certainlly will be the meeting after.