X-EVO Chariot 2.0 conversion kit for M03/M04/M05

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • This is the X-EVO Chariot 2.0 conversion Kit for M03/M04/M05








    This is a Fwd conversion for M03/M04/M05
  • Hi Guys,

    We have a few of the X-Evo Chariot Conversion Kits in stock and ready to ship. They were tested at West Coast Raceway and perform very well.

    Cheers,
    Jeff
  • Umm, not exactly recent news guys... We did a test on this kit before Xmas!

    Still cool though
  • Quote: This is the X-EVO Chariot 2.0 conversion Kit for M03/M04/M05








    This is a Fwd conversion for M03/M04/M05
    thanks toney for getting the kits in i got one and it is a great kit well built i saw toney run it at west coast he even ran with us mini cooper class i drove it handle great great job toney so if anyone wants the kit call or post toney for one or more
  • If these conversions didn't cost just as much as a new kit, I'd be all over it like a fat kid on cupcakes
  • Quote: If these conversions didn't cost just as much as a new kit, I'd be all over it like a fat kid on cupcakes
    Tony Gray, awesome review!!! I've only recently seen the conversion kit, so it's all new to me. They sure do perform on the track.

    Adam... for the love of Busey!!! Just get one. Actually, the Chariot conversion is a good way to bring new life to an old mini.

    If anyone is wondering about durability... we hacked Nemo's car on the track a number of times. He hit the wall, hit other minis, cartwheeled, barrel rolled... and, it held up very well.
  • Quote: If anyone is wondering about durability... we hacked Nemo's car on the track a number of times. He hit the wall, hit other minis, cartwheeled, barrel rolled... and, it held up very well.
    Testify!
  • These conversion kits have been widely used in Malaysia since last year...
  • sah-weeet !!!

    I found pix of these a couple of months ago on the mini australian website, and kept them in my "rarities" folder since then. Thanks for posting new ones to add to this folder. I'll never buy one, I just find it cool.
  • I'd get one if they made a RWD conversion kit....not interested in Wrong Wheel Drive...
  • Quote: These conversion kits have been widely used in Malaysia since last year...
    and they kick butts no doubt... TAMIYA M series got thrashed really bad...
    its a different animal altogether...
  • Quote: These conversion kits have been widely used in Malaysia since last year...
    I know but this is new to the state
  • We are actually running a specific 'open' class for these things (plus Tech DD-M, Kawada M300, TOP Sabre FWD Mini, and highly modified Tamiya 'M' chassis) at the 2010 Australian Mini Nationals.

    The 'normal' Mini class is still the main event to win, but we thought we'd also accommodate the X-evos and all other specialist FWD/RWD M chassis cars that don't normally get a run.

    There's also a separate class for the 4WD's as well.
  • Here in the Southern California, we allow any FWD mini chassis to run together.
    But mostly are M03 and M05. As long as the we all use the same 20T pinion, all the car is about the same speed.
    With that it usually turn into a great night of close racing.

    4WD is a separate class.
  • In our experience, even geared similarly the X-evo cars are at least a lap quicker....