Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Reedy Race gonna happen? >

Reedy Race gonna happen?

Reedy Race gonna happen?

Old 04-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by maxepower
Wow Fred! I just asked a question! Don't get your panties in a twist!
I have a lot of respect for Danny at WCRC, and the hard work he does to keep the track going. I would rather the RROC be at WCRC than not have it at all this year. By the way I was there for the K.O. race and there was still an issue with parking. So, THERE!
There isnt an issue. All that is needed is for the fatties to do a little walking and park on the street.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 107 (99%+)

the sctual count for round one of the JBRL was 270 entries at WC.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lbckevin
the sctual count for round one of the JBRL was 270 entries at WC.
That is aesome ( I was trying to take into accout double and tripple entries)

I wonder what the entry fee will be this year hummm
Old 04-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Wow Fred! I just asked a question! Don't get your panties in a twist!
I have a lot of respect for Danny at WCRC, and the hard work he does to keep the track going. I would rather the RROC be at WCRC than not have it at all this year. By the way I was there for the K.O. race and there was still an issue with parking. So, THERE!

I won't if you dont!!! Secondly was the KO the last time you were there??? Then you attending the KO means you already knew the answer to where they parked then and still you made that comment???? Respect him by supporting the track!!! Ask yourself how much time do you spend at the Tamiya track versus WC???
Old 04-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Unhappy LAST REPLY!

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
I won't if you dont!!! Secondly was the KO the last time you were there??? Then you attending the KO means you already knew the answer to where they parked then and still you made that comment???? Respect him by supporting the track!!! Ask yourself how much time do you spend at the Tamiya track versus WC???
Yes, I made the comment, after I heard that there were over 200 racers at a RCGT race.
At the K.O. I would say there wasn't much more than 100 racers at my best guess. So, therefore, I was honestly asking where they were able to handle that many more spots for parking. I don't ask questions if I already know the answer. UNDERSTAND!
Next time try not to pick an argument when there isn't one to pick. Or does your reputation truly consume you? Ask yourself that! Toosha!
Now lets try to be more respectful of this Thread which is about organizing a race for a true legend Mike Reedy! Not you or me!
Just my 2$
Old 04-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yes, I made the comment, after I heard that there were over 200 racers at a RCGT race.
At the K.O. I would say there wasn't much more than 100 racers at my best guess. So, therefore, I was honestly asking where they were able to handle that many more spots for parking. I don't ask questions if I already know the answer. UNDERSTAND!
Next time try not to pick an argument when there isn't one to pick. Or does your reputation truly consume you? Ask yourself that! Toosha!
Now lets try to be more respectful of this Thread which is about organizing a race for a true legend Mike Reedy! Not you or me!
Just my 2$
I'm not buying it, so don't try and sell it bub! Don't worry about my reputation but as a "Tamiya Guy" you should worry about yours!

Last edited by Fred Hubbard; 04-04-2010 at 02:40 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Questions??

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
I'm not buying it, so don't try and sell bub! Don't worry about my reputation but as a "Tamiya Guy" you should worry about yours!

Old 04-04-2010, 02:27 AM
Tech Master

Guys, WC can handle any event. All we need is TIME. Our neighbors are really supportive of us. It's awesome that reedy want to have the race at tamiya. I've spoken to Scotty and he and I agree that having the race at tamiya would bring back the prestigue. Maybe in the near future we can have it at WC.

What I don't agree on is the fact that tamiya races don't support local tracks because they get to race or practice for free at tamiya. That's bs, spend 600.00 on a car and just race at tamiya. I just feel bad for you guys that support that theory. It's sad to me. We can't have a series in socal and include tamiya. I think the track is amazing but their business ideas are some what communist. It's like ae investing in WC and not allowing any other manufacture to race. I like jun, lutz and caster I just feel bad for them. Let mr know.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Tech Master

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to give everyone a bit of update. There will be an announcement tomorrow regarding the RR, It will happen on Memorial Day weekend.

More info tomorrow.

Scotty
Old 04-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

That post should bring us back to some positive chat...
Old 04-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Awesome Scotty cant wait, what some people dont understand is how hard you guys have been working to get the race organized and organized right.

Everyone should know this, Scotty and the whole Reedy crew want this race to be what it used to be. For those that have not been to one of scottys races, he goes all out and runs a very smooth and efficient program. Talk to you guys soon.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Someone's kissing a$$ to have the race at there track!!!

But I hear you didn't get it, guess we will find out tomorrow!!
Old 04-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scott B

Have you ever met Danny ?
Old 04-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RedBullFiXX
Have you ever met Danny ?
Yes, but what does that matter?
Old 04-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Scott B

Hey Scott we will not have the reedy race at WC. I don't need to kiss ass. We have a great facility and awesome staff. If we don't get the reedy race next year or ever it's really not tht big of a deal. In fact, our onroad program is growing and our offroad program is doing really well so having such a race at WC would not be benificial right now. We'd actually benafit from it being else where because that allows others a chance to practice and get ready for the reedy race.

We're a new track and are not ready for such a prestigues race at this time. We might be able to host a warm up race, but that's would Be it.

Sorry you feel that way, hope to meet you one day and talk to you in person.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.