Kyosho TF-6

Old 08-16-2012, 08:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

nice lol ....where you getting your spares from?
Old 08-16-2012, 06:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Does anybody have the Kyosho K logo that they could email me???
Old 08-17-2012, 12:54 PM

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theatriks
nice lol ....where you getting your spares from?
I got them from RC Champ. They don't have the kit but they do have the parts.

I ordered them in a lump sum to save shipping and ask them to classify them as a gift to save custom.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:44 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by oosh123
I got them from RC Champ. They don't have the kit but they do have the parts.

I ordered them in a lump sum to save shipping and ask them to classify them as a gift to save custom.
did you buy from them recently? I sent them an email to order one week ago for parts for my TF6SP and no news from them!
Old 08-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Does anyone in the us run this car?
Old 08-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by B00t13g
Does anyone in the us run this car?
Im not sure since parts are obselete from north america im sure if there are some guys who run in the states the numbers are sure to be low
Old 08-27-2012, 12:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Im not sure since parts are obselete from north america im sure if there are some guys who run in the states the numbers are sure to be low
We never get the cool cars. The Kyosho and new yokomo look killer. It's all x ray or associated :/
Old 08-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

Well its been exactly 2 weeks since i paided for my tf6 sp kit and still no kit im starting to see why theres no kyoshos in this country lol my post office told me its in customs in canada but since the seller sent my kit with 4-6 weeks ground shipping that it can stay in customs for months!!!!! thats rite i said months lol so i guess my luck is no good....i have ordered tons of stuff from over seas and never waited more then 5 days...anyways i do find it weird that i paided 35 EUROS for shipping and the seller only sent it to me on 4-6 week ship time .....i think i might have got taken on the shipping charge ....oh well hopefully i get this kit soon but for now its a waiting game .....
Old 08-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well its been exactly 2 weeks since i paided for my tf6 sp kit and still no kit im starting to see why theres no kyoshos in this country lol my post office told me its in customs in canada but since the seller sent my kit with 4-6 weeks ground shipping that it can stay in customs for months!!!!! thats rite i said months lol so i guess my luck is no good....i have ordered tons of stuff from over seas and never waited more then 5 days...anyways i do find it weird that i paided 35 EUROS for shipping and the seller only sent it to me on 4-6 week ship time .....i think i might have got taken on the shipping charge ....oh well hopefully i get this kit soon but for now its a waiting game .....
waiting is a bitch... shipping from Europe is expensive. I live in the netherlands and have to pay 30 euro's to ship a package to the US, basis version. I guess shipping from Germany is just as expensive. If its already in Canada in customs you should receive it in a few weeks, they have their own rules and timescedules for processing foreign package (here it's 30 days).
It will be worth the wait ;-)
Old 08-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Matthijs
waiting is a bitch... shipping from Europe is expensive. I live in the netherlands and have to pay 30 euro's to ship a package to the US, basis version. I guess shipping from Germany is just as expensive. If its already in Canada in customs you should receive it in a few weeks, they have their own rules and timescedules for processing foreign package (here it's 30 days).
It will be worth the wait ;-)
A few weeks lol i hope not i will pull out my eyeballs .....rite now customs has released it and its in a town 4 hours away ...i will drive and go get it before i wait a few weeks haha.....i might be a little too pumped for this kit lol
Old 08-31-2012, 05:36 AM
Tech Master

My prayers were answered early and i got my kit.......now quick question about the suspension holder bushings....on the setup sheets what does in/out mean?
Old 08-31-2012, 05:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

My prayers were answered early and i got my kit.......now quick question about the suspension holder bushings....on the setup sheets what does in/out mean?
It means the hole for a better word is ether inbound or outbound

standard setup I think is c all round front in which is all inbound..
Old 08-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Me_MrTyson
It means the hole for a better word is ether inbound or outbound

standard setup I think is c all round front in which is all inbound..

Thanks dude....well the car almost done quick question though on the front sway bar ball cups ...is the manual telling me to cut off 3mm of the ball cup?
Old 08-31-2012, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Smile

Thanks dude....well the car almost done quick question though on the front sway bar ball cups ...is the manual telling me to cut off 3mm of the ball cup?
Yes that is to allow the end of the sway bar to go though the cup.. Not sure if its the best way but I used a remer to generate the holes.

Another quick yet obvious thing to check the shock top type. These are from two different plastic sheets. Few people made that mistake on the build so shocks feel different

The steel CVd are about to hit the shops they will be a must
Old 08-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Me_MrTyson
Yes that is to allow the end of the sway bar to go though the cup.. Not sure if its the best way but I used a remer to generate the holes.

Another quick yet obvious thing to check the shock top type. These are from two different plastic sheets. Few people made that mistake on the build so shocks feel different

The steel CVd are about to hit the shops they will be a must
Alright just finished the build took me 5 hours .....your rite i did use a mix of shock tops ....so thanks for the heads up.....what are the cvds that came in the kit aluminum?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.