Sweep Racing Tires 1/10th Sedan thread

You're on Page 35 of 51
Go to
  • Quote: They let you run there with an AE car??? Sweet!
    No way...unless i paid them. I borrowed my friends car to test the tires
  • Quote: No way...unless i paid them. I borrowed my friends car to test the tires
    That's just wrong...

    Why didn't I think of that!!
  • U.S Indoor Champs Sponsored by Sweep Racing USA streaming LIVE now

    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nashrcracer
    http://www.liverc.com/live/broadcast

    Thunder RC Nashville
  • EXP-QTS is available at TQ

    FYI, Thanks.
  • US Version of Rug Racers arriving on Dec/20/2012
    Hello Rug munchers!


    We have 2 new exciting products for you! (or one? please read on to find out why)
    1. Rug Racers/QTS-EXP:We finished building SPEC Rug Racers set for the US, the US version have same rubber (QTS-EXP) as the UK Version of Rug Racers and also same inserts, EXP-LS.
    2. Stiffer Nylon wheels (EXP-WAN): which is Natural Nylon Beige in color, this Wheel is stiffer (true spin) than our Original EXP dish but still remains 1 piece after crashes. we think it's in perfect middle.
    in efforts of making the BEST SEPC Tire for the US. we combined those 2 new items in to a single package. The US version of Rug racers will be glued on stiff Nylon wheels only.

    The Stiff nylon wheels also serve a purpose for easy tech, cause the QTS-EXP (Rug Racers) is still in an early stage of it's form which carry same look as QTS-28, the difference between QTS-28 to Rug racers can not be detected by untrained person, but since it's only available with Natural color wheel, no more problem.

    This tire is approved by the nations many fast Rug Racers, try a set today and you will agree.
  • When will the be available for sale?
  • Product Questions

    Hi,

    Which insert is used in - SWPSOGSPECPP?

    And, what tire/insert would you recommend for a textured vinyl cushion floor (grade school basketball court)?

    Thanks/RJ
  • Quote: When will the be available for sale?
    This or next week.

    Quote: Product Questions

    Hi,

    Which insert is used in - SWPSOGSPECPP?

    And, what tire/insert would you recommend for a textured vinyl cushion floor (grade school basketball court)?

    Thanks/RJ
    SWA-S Pink inserts. for the US site, we been working to make Part numbers simpler, for a instance above tire is now called "OGSPECPS"

    thanks
  • EXP-30P
    Just bought two sets. Are these supposed to come glued to the wheels? The ones I got are not.
    Thanks, Terry
  • Great tire/wheel combo for carpet touring and very pleased with Sweep Tires. Thanks for such a fantastic product!
  • Quote: Just bought two sets. Are these supposed to come glued to the wheels? The ones I got are not.
    Thanks, Terry
    If you bought a US Version Yes, if you bought a "Pre Assembled" set or a set from other Continent it may not.

    Quote: Great tire/wheel combo for carpet touring and very pleased with Sweep Tires. Thanks for such a fantastic product!
    Thank you.
  • Picking up a set of your new carpet tires tomorrow and look forward to breaking them in same day at Middle River Hobbies. Also look forward to attending the upcoming Sweep Challenge there, thanks again!
  • Sweep Tire Questions
    Hello,

    I have some questions about sweep tires, hope some of you can help...

    1. We race a medium traction CRC carpet track and I have ran QTS Greens, QTS Blues and EXP 30s. I have found the QTS Blues to work well but how many good runs should I expect out of a set of tires? I fully understand that there are MANY variables to this questions but in 17.5 Spec class what are others seeing between new tires to where the tires are not at their best any longer, to when they are completely gone.

    2. I tried the EXP30s thinking they would work well and they did for a run or two and now are slick as can be. I clean tires with motor spray between every and the tires show some wear but not to the extent they should be this bad.

    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
  • Quote: Hello,

    I have some questions about sweep tires, hope some of you can help...

    1. We race a medium traction CRC carpet track and I have ran QTS Greens, QTS Blues and EXP 30s. I have found the QTS Blues to work well but how many good runs should I expect out of a set of tires? I fully understand that there are MANY variables to this questions but in 17.5 Spec class what are others seeing between new tires to where the tires are not at their best any longer, to when they are completely gone.

    2. I tried the EXP30s thinking they would work well and they did for a run or two and now are slick as can be. I clean tires with motor spray between every and the tires show some wear but not to the extent they should be this bad.

    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Happy New Year! to all our RC freinds!

    1: should be 3-10 runs.
    2: it may glazed up, scrub lighley with scotch brite then dope it with your favorite sauce to get mroe runs out of it. if that dont work, please email us detail about your concerens @ https://www.sweepracingusa.com/crm.asp?action=contactus

    Thanks
  • Quote: EXP-QTS tire is our new try only for Rugracer, the idea was brought by me and Keith Anderton.

    We knew QTS crown is the best for carpet out of Sweep's line up,
    We also knew Old EXP compound(not Evo) worked best on carpet.
    so we decided to try old EXP compound in QTS mold.

    Since we got many of positive feedback from USA and UK,
    We plan to release the tire officially soon!
    Are these replacing the old Kitty Rug Tires?