R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-25-2004, 02:28 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Wink Futuba battery charger

Is anybody using the latest Futuba battery charger (Futuba CDR5000)? Any comment? Better than CDC6.0 or even LRP Competition? Thanks for your input!
octavone2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 02:37 AM   #2
Tech Elite

There's already a thread about this charger... should only be a few pages own. I've also noticed that there's some discussion about it lately, in the Fukuyama thread.
Old 03-25-2004, 02:45 AM   #3
Tech Apprentice

I have CDR-5000 charger for charging GP3300 , u can read 9 useful graph data to anaylsist your packs, such as average volt for each cell (1-6cell), temperature at each charging volt, that help for match your packs and show u the matching and power level.........etc. It is the best of all charger.
Loman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 04:33 AM   #4
Tech Adept

Send a message via ICQ to MrEs

ofcourse it would be better then the CDC and LPR, its in a totaly differant CLASS! (and price range) :P
MrEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 04:40 AM   #5
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jaysimpson

Wasn't sure if anyone knew...but there is one of these on Ebay with about 1 day left. I know who is selling it; a track north of me is selling it to raise money for there clubs AMB system. They know somone from Futaba that got them one before it was released.
A-Train Racing
Warehouse Raceway
jaysimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 04:50 AM   #6
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to FUK_WRX Send a message via AIM to FUK_WRX Send a message via MSN to FUK_WRX Send a message via Yahoo to FUK_WRX
Default great

The charger is great i just gont mine yesterday from the land of the rising sun no wonder everytime i wanted a CE GFX the deal dont always fall through.

Me and the CDR were meant to be
FUK_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 09:29 AM   #7
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Re: great

Quote:
Originally posted by FUK_WRX
The charger is great i just gont mine yesterday from the land of the rising sun no wonder everytime i wanted a CE GFX the deal dont always fall through.

WRX... how much was it total with shipping and everything? im not sure when its coming out here in the us... so i might get mine from japan.
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 05:08 PM   #8
Ike
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:

I just hope it ends up being more reliable than the WRC EVO
Ike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 05:33 PM   #9
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to FUK_WRX Send a message via AIM to FUK_WRX Send a message via MSN to FUK_WRX Send a message via Yahoo to FUK_WRX
Default Re: Re: great

Quote:
Originally posted by Ike
I just hope it ends up being more reliable than the WRC EVO
Dude top 10 in the point score this year considering Ralliart did not participate in season 2003 think of it like when shcumacher first joined the Ferrari team a time to rebuild the team and achieve some points the objective this year was not to win the world champ.

Debating about the EVO against the WRX i can go on all day and in the end i will prove you wrong there is only one car manufacturer than makes efficient and fast boxer engines and that is Porsche no one else
Old 03-25-2004, 06:33 PM   #10
Ike
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: great

Quote:
Dude top 10 in the point score this year considering Ralliart did not participate in season 2003 think of it like when shcumacher first joined the Ferrari team a time to rebuild the team and achieve some points the objective this year was not to win the world champ.

Debating about the EVO against the WRX i can go on all day and in the end i will prove you wrong there is only one car manufacturer than makes efficient and fast boxer engines and that is Porsche no one else
Ok man, I'm not going to totally hi-jack this thread by giving a complete rebutle. I was just making a joke, and with the heaviness of your response I guess I touched a nerve...

If you really want to continue the debate and prove me wrong <laughs>, start a thread in the lounge.

P.S. Is this the kind of assault you were speaking of?

P.S.S. Keep us updated on how you like the charger
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wrc evo.jpg (36.5 KB, 171 views)
Ike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:06 PM   #11
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:

how sweet for you seriously, how much did it cost you?
evaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:27 PM   #12
Tech Master

OK Here you go, are you listening..... EVO UGGGGGLLLLLYYYYYY!!...WRX STI BEAUTIFUL....But neither one is an RS....So sorry for you guys.
wagonman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:37 PM   #13
Tech Master

Heh, they guys take the picture of the car before letting him out.
Tek Nickal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 04:03 AM   #14
Tech Master

Default Before you pick on me get your facts right

IKE: The car you have there is not even this years Lan EVO WRC that is the car used in the 2001 season. It seems in my prospective if we continue this arguement you will end up loosing

Now if your taking about reliabilty its only caused by the introduction of the INVECS transmission, ever since it was introduced in the EVO 6.5 back in makkinens time it was nightmare

thats the 2004 assualt. You guys in the USA had not felt the real wraight of the Lan EVO. So before you pick on me do some research heheheee... And dude dont forget ppl have there own opinions
Old 03-26-2004, 04:06 AM   #15
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: great

Quote:
Originally posted by evaa
how sweet for you seriously, how much did it cost you?
Hehehee.......... let talk