Wiki Posts
Search

help!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 02:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default help!!!!!!

can i use a car bat charge to hook up my novak rhino in side the car car bat charger is a 10 amp?????......someone lmk
Old 03-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Car battery

Yes you can hook up your charger to your car battery.
But a 10Ahmp battery only allows you to charge a few packs before your car battery dumps. So be careful
Old 03-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

No. You don't want to hook a charger up to a car battery CHARGER. You can use a car battery as a power supply but not the charger. They pulse charge and will damage your peak charger. When I first started I had a car battery charger and a spare car battery so what I did until I could afford a power supply was hook the car charger to the car battery and plug it in, charging the car battery. At the same time hook up my peak charger to the car battery to power the peak charger. This will give you the liner power from the battery and the car charger will keep the battery charged.