Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Schumacher Corner >

Schumacher Corner

Schumacher Corner

Old 12-18-2006, 08:13 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by AdrianM
Hmm...I wonder if Adam will get in trouble for this. We had it of two weeks in the US and were told not to let anyone take pics.

Would you guys mind taking the pics down until Monday? I would like to talk with Robin to make sure its ok to have them out. There is a lot of stuff on the car we would rather not have copied before we get a change to release it.

Hi Adrian,

I spoke with Adam and his father in great detail about the car and with regards to taking photos. I was told that Schumacher had not expressed any concerns to pictures being taken whatsoever, or with regards to them being displayed publicly.

I would not have even taken pictures let alone publish them here in the web if this had not been the case.

Any problems Adrian just PM me.

With regards to the rest of you other than Sam.

Do I feel important

not at all I just thought you loyal schumacher drivers would just like to see what is coming in the pipe line.

Clearly there is a difference to what you guys in the states had been told but as Adrian said himself that was 2 weeks ago and this is now.

Nick I think your case is slightly different and really do not see how you can compare this at all, after all you were making a TV show in which you got paid for doing so and your clearly asked not to publish any material before the show was aired, however I'm sure you let some people see them

Anyway thats enough for now.

If anyone from Schumacher UK

Robin S, Tim W, Chris A would like these removed just let me know
Old 12-18-2006, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Most would ASK first espiascially on a USA forum to post dodgey pics of cars
from a UK person

not good ethics atall Nathan , use your common sense next time & ASK first to post on a forum outside the UK
Old 12-18-2006, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MR JOLLY
Most would ASK first espiascially on a USA forum to post dodgey pics of cars
from a UK person

not good ethics atall Nathan , use your common sense next time & ASK first to post on a forum outside the UK
some people just dont know anything ah?
why cant people just wait for companies to tell everyone.
never mind pmsfl.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Nathan Parker
Hi Adrian,

I spoke with Adam and his father in great detail about the car and with regards to taking photos. I was told that Schumacher had not expressed any concerns to pictures being taken whatsoever, or with regards to them being displayed publicly.

Nick I think your case is slightly different and really do not see how you can compare this at all, after all you were making a TV show in which you got paid for doing so and your clearly asked not to publish any material before the show was aired, however I'm sure you let some people see them

Nathan - It may be that as far as the factory is concerned the "top secret" period has finished if that is the case then I apologise for my criticsim of you.

As regards to me getting paid for making the show if only!!
Old 12-18-2006, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Nathan you have PM
Old 12-18-2006, 10:05 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Nathan...YGPM
Old 12-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

No offence guys, but this has to be a first... people actually complaing about seeing a new car

I know Nathan wouldn't have posted the pics with out adam's permission first, so is there really any problem? Or is it just that us UK guys got to post it first.... only joking

Car looks good in the pics, but I'll reserve finally judgement until I see it first hand.

Cheers
Ed
Old 12-18-2006, 10:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

They're not complaining about seeing a new car, its that pictures were not supposed to be public yet.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by exint2
Nathan - It may be that as far as the factory is concerned the "top secret" period has finished if that is the case then I apologise for my criticsim of you.

As regards to me getting paid for making the show if only!!
Thats fine Nick

You really don`t get paid anything for doing that show? Thats a bit harsh.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

I think if Shuie UK rrrrreally wanted the proto to still be kept secret i.e. "no pics" then they really would have. To just tell people no pics and then bring the car out in public view is pretty funny.

The car does look dialed though...
Old 12-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mini-dub
They're not complaining about seeing a new car, its that pictures were not supposed to be public yet.
Seems as though there has been some miscommunication somewhere along the line anyway, no need to rip into people about it (not saying you are Weylin, but others are)... I believe the matter is being dealt with in the appropriate manner between the correct people.

Ed
Old 12-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

It seems like there's a little bit of in fighting about the pics that were up. I'm not sure if this helps at all but the pics looked great!!! From a guy who has never owned a schumacher, I will definitely start watching out for this car...
Old 12-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by PW
Nathan...YGPM

Paul you got PM

Hope the edit of the Pictures is ok.

If anyone would like the orginals for their own private use only then feel free to pm me.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
No problem Paul , it was very tempting to take a picture but I had to respect your decision.
That had to be just killing you too!lol
Old 12-18-2006, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by turbodog
That had to be just killing you too!lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.