Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 03:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Hey Adrian, nice pic in RC Driver throwing the Havoc in the air.

Last edited by Jon Kerr; 11-23-2005 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Tech Regular

hey guys, i have another question!
if i buy the bmi or the teemu chassis to fit mine gp 3700 batts, are those chassis fits the gp 3300 too?

thanks
Old 11-23-2005, 06:09 PM
Tech Champion

Yes, your 3300's will fit in the chassis for 3800's.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default comm lathe or setup board?

lol chirstmas is comming and im going to buy my self a present ive started racing stock with my mi2 and have decided on either a lathe or a integy set up system which do u guy s think would be the best as in lap times and convinence??
Old 11-24-2005, 02:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

PW- That set up is pretty darn good. I had it rocking in practice but switched tire's in qualifying and screwed myself up. I have a lot to go on for the next time out though. Everything did work great....just not the driver when it counted. I did have the fastest motor though
Old 11-24-2005, 02:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

I would have to say the set up station would be the better buy. there alway somethat has a lathe that you can either borrow or can get them to cut your com for you. I race mainly stock and cut my come every couple of weeks. but use my set up station after every run to make sure nothing is out. Cause a mistake in the board and you could be out.
Old 11-24-2005, 06:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
PW- That set up is pretty darn good. I had it rocking in practice but switched tire's in qualifying and screwed myself up. I have a lot to go on for the next time out though. Everything did work great....just not the driver when it counted. I did have the fastest motor though
Rookie. I won last night
Old 11-24-2005, 07:09 AM
Tech Regular

hey guys, i had some problems with schumacher USA.
i bought some items, payed for them but is absenting one of those items.
somebody knows with who am i could talk about this?

Thanks.

Marcelo
Old 11-24-2005, 07:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by piorc
hey guys, i had some problems with schumacher USA.
i bought some items, payed for them but is absenting one of those items.
somebody knows with who am i could talk about this?

Thanks.

Marcelo
Schumacher is on holiday until Monday. Give me a call on Monday and we can get you taken care of asap. One thing though, check the invoice and make sure the part you are missing isn't on back-order.

Clint...Glad the setup is working...Now get your tires straight!!!
Old 11-24-2005, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

yeah man!!! thanks
its on back order, but they wont sent me this part? or they will send this when they get?
Old 11-24-2005, 08:36 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by aus jd 2703
lol chirstmas is comming and im going to buy my self a present ive started racing stock with my mi2 and have decided on either a lathe or a integy set up system which do u guy s think would be the best as in lap times and convinence??
I'd go for a lathe. It's a much bigger expense. You can get a setup board and Integy system for $75 or so. A good lathe with a diamond bit is going to run you around $175-$200. If you can afford to spend that much money right now, the lathe is the more important long term investment. It'll pay for itself as you won't be burning your motors up as fast and having to buy new ones.

A setup system is something that I think everyone should have, but I know many fast racers who just use a flat board and a simple camber gauge. Not the best way to do it but it'll work until you can get the full setup system. I'm sure there are drivers at your track who'd be happy to help by cutting motors, but YOU"RE going to get tired of having to ask them.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
Rookie. I won last night
Those "F" brushes sucked in stock. I had to go back to the 4499's in the monster stock. I thought that Billy was going to kill me for slowing his motor down. In stock and 19 turn that brush still eats up the comm very bad. It was as bad in stock but in 19 turn it was brutal in every motor but the C2. Reedy & the Orion can get hotter than the C2. I still had the best motor out there though.....In fact Mo won the Amain with one of my motors
Old 11-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Those "F" brushes sucked in stock. I had to go back to the 4499's in the monster stock. I thought that Billy was going to kill me for slowing his motor down. In stock and 19 turn that brush still eats up the comm very bad. It was as bad in stock but in 19 turn it was brutal in every motor but the C2. Reedy & the Orion can get hotter than the C2. I still had the best motor out there though.....In fact Mo won the Amain with one of my motors
how it sounded on the net that you where worry about being killed by billy.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:37 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by P-DUB
Schumacher is on holiday until Monday. Give me a call on Monday and we can get you taken care of asap. One thing though, check the invoice and make sure the part you are missing isn't on back-order.

Clint...Glad the setup is working...Now get your tires straight!!!
Mo and I had the durometer (SP) out yesterday and measure the Parma's, regular Jaco's, 2 stage Jaco's, and the two GQ types that we have been using and what we found out was our 2nd choice of GQ foams are pretty much the same as the regular Jaco's so that's what we were testing with all day. On my last practice pack I ran our 1st choice and they were faster so that's what I went into qualifying with. Broke in the fisrt round, 2nd round was ok but miss the main by an eyelash The 1st choice tire's became twitchy as the bite came up and I might have notice it sooner if I didn't break in the first round. Oh well. I just totally blew the main but people better look out come the following Saturday. Thanks again for the support and Happy Turkey day to you.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:41 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Taz_S
how it sounded on the net that you where worry about being killed by billy.
I asked him if he wanted to be my test subject and he said yes so for his 2nd round I used the F brush and let's just say I'm glad to be breathing right now. I know how i like to tune my monsters so I went back to what I knew for his main and let's just say he had some killer ponies That's what club racing is for....TESTING!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.