Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Schumacher Corner >

Schumacher Corner

Schumacher Corner

Old 06-15-2005, 08:07 AM
  #9961  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (6)
 
Matt Howard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Abilene TX
Posts: 5,955
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Hey STLNLTS, it just dawned on me, you must have learned how to setup a car now since you got 3rd place on such a 'low grip' track
Matt Howard is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 08:41 AM
  #9962  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,659
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by speedxl
Wow did it happen while you guys were sleeping? Everybody asks how can we live with Hurricanes! We can see them comming. But Earthquakes and tsunami's thats a little too scary, esspecially if it happens while your sleeping.

Glad to see you guys are alright.
It hit at like 7:50 I think. It's all over the radio this morning.

I'll take the 6 or 7 substantial earthquakes we've had in my 26 years, (only a couple of them really did a lot of damage) over having a Hurricane or tornado "season" every frigging year, thank you very much.
Jon Kerr is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 08:49 AM
  #9963  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
DavidAlford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 4,154
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Whats wrong with Tornado season? You get bored you can go storm chasing lol
DavidAlford is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 08:56 AM
  #9964  
Tech Elite
 
speedxl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portland Oregon.
Posts: 3,895
Default

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
It hit at like 7:50 I think. It's all over the radio this morning.

I'll take the 6 or 7 substantial earthquakes we've had in my 26 years, (only a couple of them really did a lot of damage) over having a Hurricane or tornado "season" every frigging year, thank you very much.
Jon the ones that get leveled out are the people that dont prepare. We can see them comming , after boarding up pending where the direct hit we can leave. I just hate not knowing when a quake is comming esspecially when it catches you at the wrong time!
speedxl is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 08:58 AM
  #9965  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (56)
 
Tony Rivas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Kissimmee, Fl
Posts: 2,310
Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by speedxl
Jon the ones that get leveled out are the people that dont prepare. We can see them comming , after boarding up pending where the direct hit we can leave. I just hate not knowing when a quake is comming esspecially when it catches you at the wrong time!
hell yaaaaa!!!!
Tony Rivas is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 09:05 AM
  #9966  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,659
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
Whats wrong with Tornado season? You get bored you can go storm chasing lol
Isn't that about all you guys have to do out there?
Jon Kerr is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 09:10 AM
  #9967  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
DavidAlford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 4,154
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Well that and drinking, but those kinda go together.
DavidAlford is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 09:13 AM
  #9968  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,659
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Great, bunch of drunk cowboys in their lifted GMC trucks chasing a tornado with Garth Brooks on the radio!
Jon Kerr is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 09:22 AM
  #9969  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
DavidAlford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 4,154
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Hey lets watch that cowboy stuff lol
DavidAlford is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 12:35 PM
  #9970  
Tech Elite
 
speedxl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portland Oregon.
Posts: 3,895
Default

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
Hey lets watch that cowboy stuff lol

Well something about a neck thats been tanned might be the ticket here.

Something about 4x4's and gun racks, while being drunk seems to funny even here way down south! And they are everywhere down here! Yeee ha>

Yet these guys here board everything up and hold tight because they arent that daring. In the mean time they got 30 cases of budwiser locked up in the garage with 1,000 pounds of wieght so the hurricane dont blow the beer away.
speedxl is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 01:13 PM
  #9971  
Tech Regular
 
TJ Bradley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 282
Default

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
Great, bunch of drunk cowboys in their lifted GMC trucks chasing a tornado with Garth Brooks on the radio!
so-cal is the same but its spiked haired kids in trucks listening to blink 182.
TJ Bradley is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 02:19 PM
  #9972  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (17)
 
Jon Kerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,659
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TJ Bradley
so-cal is the same but its spiked haired kids in trucks listening to blink 182.
Not trucks, Honda civics with 4" fart cannons sticking out!
Jon Kerr is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 02:22 PM
  #9973  
Tech Regular
 
TJ Bradley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 282
Default

lol
TJ Bradley is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 03:13 PM
  #9974  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (4)
 
AdrianM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Posts: 5,987
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Blink 182...yuck! The only guy I respect in that band is the drummer and only becuase of his work with the Transplants.
AdrianM is offline  
Old 06-15-2005, 03:21 PM
  #9975  
Tech Regular
 
TJ Bradley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 282
Default

Originally Posted by AdrianM
Blink 182...yuck! The only guy I respect in that band is the drummer and only becuase of his work with the Transplants.
word.

The pop punk is tired.
TJ Bradley is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.