Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Schumacher Corner >

Schumacher Corner

Schumacher Corner

Old 12-31-2004, 04:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have never balanced my car...what are some good scales (cheap) that will aid me in doing this?

Last edited by hogdaddy77; 12-31-2004 at 05:13 PM.
Old 12-31-2004, 05:39 PM
Tech Master

Hogdaddy I just got some new scales from a guy on this forum. Here is a ling to his for sale thread. This is the best deal on scales Ive found yet they work great for what we do.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=53846
Old 01-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Need a couple of odd parts...

Hey Guys... I'm in the process of getting my Mission ready to race next weekend. I've got my electrics in, and went to bolt on the front bumper/body mount from the spare parts car and noticed than the bumper won't slide under the front hinge pin mount/brace... I'm assuming U just need to trim the bumper 'bumps' to where it'll slide under the aluminum mount?? Or is there a different bumper that's designed for that mount?

I'm also missing the upper shock mounts for all four shocks, the rear body mount/posts and oddly enough, the little purple aluminum hinge pin mount that goes on the REAR of the left front hinge pin... I think it simply got misplaced when the previous owner had it torn down....

Anyone have any spares of these they want to part with?
Shoot me an email if you do and let me know what you want for them...

Thanks!

Ron
Old 01-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default Re: Need a couple of odd parts...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AZ_Ron
Hey Guys... I'm in the process of getting my Mission ready to race next weekend. I've got my electrics in, and went to bolt on the front bumper/body mount from the spare parts car and noticed than the bumper won't slide under the front hinge pin mount/brace... I'm assuming U just need to trim the bumper 'bumps' to where it'll slide under the aluminum mount?? Or is there a different bumper that's designed for that mount?

I'm also missing the upper shock mounts for all four shocks, the rear body mount/posts and oddly enough, the little purple aluminum hinge pin mount that goes on the REAR of the left front hinge pin... I think it simply got misplaced when the previous owner had it torn down....

Thanks!

Ron
[/Q
Give troy or pw a call at(813) 889-9691
Old 01-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Tony... Will do...

R
Old 01-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Need a couple of odd parts...

Originally posted by AZ_Ron

Thanks!

Ron
Az ron sorry but most of the guys that had missions got rid of the cars with spares. I know Tony mentioned calling PW and adrian or Troy at schumacher tell them we sent you and you will be taken care off. They have all the parts new.
Also if you need tuning help they are always there to help!
Old 01-04-2005, 12:41 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Speed... I called and spoke with Adrian this morning and ordered the rear body mounts, but am really hoping to find someone with a spare front diff...Adrian said that either Mission or Mi2 diffs would work... I'm on a fairly limited budget, so $50 for a diff is pretty prohibitive... if needs be, I'm willing to swap either the spool or one-way I have for a diff...
I'm also in need of the ONE purple aluminum hinge pin mount that goes on the rear side of the left front hinge pin... 4 of them are $30...anyone have a spare?
If I have to buy them new, I might as well see if I can find a complete hopped up Mission for a few bucks more!
The track I'll be racing at runs foams on carpet, so a front diff is pretty much the only way around the track...

Anyone?? Please!

Thanks guys!!

Ron
Old 01-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Ron, YGPM.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Jon - Let me know how the tires work out...oh, and tell Donnie to go with you...lol!
Old 01-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I will. We're 90% sure we're going. It's raining like crazy out here right now and they don't expect it to let up for more than a week so SoCal is the only way I'm getting on a track anytime soon. I'll call you Monday and let you know how it went.
Old 01-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Jon... PM'd you back!
Old 01-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Tech Addict

Adrian... good to talk to you on the phone today... thanks for the help and advice!

Ron
Old 01-04-2005, 08:27 PM
mo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

It's been a while since I've posted pics of my car so i thought I show it off with the new Schumacher springs and worlds CVD's (not that you can see the CVD's, lol).
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-mo-mi2-1.jpg  
Old 01-04-2005, 08:28 PM
mo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Here is a closeup of the electronics.
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-mo-mi2-2.jpg  
Old 01-04-2005, 08:46 PM
Tech Initiate

mo who makes that motor spacer?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.