Schumacher Corner


Old 06-30-2008, 04:11 PM
  #26416  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JayBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 12TH-MAN COUNTRY
Posts: 6,813
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Marcos you have TFB
JayBee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:13 AM
  #26417  
Tech Master
iTrader: (11)
 
Mr. McGoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,732
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Good news ladies! Just got a call from Larry at Team Tamale and it looks like we will have our suspension upgrade kits ready by the end of this week. They will be unanodized - so i am going to shoot out an email to everyone if they want to wait to get them anodized, or take them as they are - silver.

AWD and Marker did a quick install last week and everything is butter!!! Virtually no slop with everything...it will be well worth the wait!!

I still have to order some of the HPI cups and balls, but other than that - we are good to go. This will probably be the first and last run of these...so i will be contacting those that already contacted me.

I will update you later on this week....

gooey
Mr. McGoo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:22 AM
  #26418  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (189)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,947
Trader Rating: 189 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mr. McGoo View Post
Good news ladies! Just got a call from Larry at Team Tamale and it looks like we will have our suspension upgrade kits ready by the end of this week. They will be unanodized - so i am going to shoot out an email to everyone if they want to wait to get them anodized, or take them as they are - silver.

AWD and Marker did a quick install last week and everything is butter!!! Virtually no slop with everything...it will be well worth the wait!!

I still have to order some of the HPI cups and balls, but other than that - we are good to go. This will probably be the first and last run of these...so i will be contacting those that already contacted me.

I will update you later on this week....

gooey
silver is fine with me
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:36 AM
  #26419  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
theisgroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,191
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mr. McGoo View Post
Good news ladies! Just got a call from Larry at Team Tamale and it looks like we will have our suspension upgrade kits ready by the end of this week. They will be unanodized - so i am going to shoot out an email to everyone if they want to wait to get them anodized, or take them as they are - silver.

AWD and Marker did a quick install last week and everything is butter!!! Virtually no slop with everything...it will be well worth the wait!!

I still have to order some of the HPI cups and balls, but other than that - we are good to go. This will probably be the first and last run of these...so i will be contacting those that already contacted me.

I will update you later on this week....

gooey
these things are money. with the way the pin blocks are made, there is no way they will be mounted at any angle at all. and the inner camber link are sweet. I got both the "rubber" version and the "Foam" version of the camber links just to have a little more options. I am running the foams in the rear and the rubber version in the front.
theisgroup is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:50 AM
  #26420  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
seaball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,304
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by theisgroup View Post
these things are money. with the way the pin blocks are made, there is no way they will be mounted at any angle at all. and the inner camber link are sweet. I got both the "rubber" version and the "Foam" version of the camber links just to have a little more options. I am running the foams in the rear and the rubber version in the front.
i would love to see what this supposed "upgrade" looks like. anyone have a pic?

i always jump in when this topic comes up. i just know it's something worth having. i don't care if you bend the bulkheads, you won't be bending any of these parts. with maybe 20 or 25 total kits available, it's worth considering at the moment, even if you'll only be using them this winter (for carpet).

talk to mcgoo about the availability and pricing.

- cg -
seaball is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:01 AM
  #26421  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
theisgroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,191
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by seaball View Post
i would love to see what this supposed "upgrade" looks like. anyone have a pic?

i always jump in when this topic comes up. i just know it's something worth having. i don't care if you bend the bulkheads, you won't be bending any of these parts. with maybe 20 or 25 total kits available, it's worth considering at the moment, even if you'll only be using them this winter (for carpet).

talk to mcgoo about the availability and pricing.

- cg -

agreed! who ever designed this upgrade is the man and should be put on hill and have the masses bow to his\her every needs.
theisgroup is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:06 AM
  #26422  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
seaball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,304
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by theisgroup View Post
agreed! who ever designed this upgrade is the man and should be put on hill and have the masses bow to his\her every needs.
wow. big words. i can't wait to see these...
seaball is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:55 AM
  #26423  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (47)
 
andrewdoherty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ★Wylie, TX★
Posts: 3,780
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by theisgroup View Post
these things are money. with the way the pin blocks are made, there is no way they will be mounted at any angle at all. and the inner camber link are sweet. I got both the "rubber" version and the "Foam" version of the camber links just to have a little more options. I am running the foams in the rear and the rubber version in the front.
I can't believe how tight the car is without any binding with the new pieces. The best part is I expect it to stay that way since I wont have to pop ball cups off any more to get to the camber shims or to remove the diffs. I can just loosen the balls with the 3 mm screw! The other bonus is how accessible the screws are, including the set screw that holds the hingepins in. You can loosen and adjust any of the screws without having to dissasseble anything. And, as always Larry's stuff is pretty enough to be considered art. I can't thank him and McGoo enough for the hard work, time and money they poured into making this a reality for us!
andrewdoherty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:15 AM
  #26424  
Tech Master
iTrader: (11)
 
Mr. McGoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,732
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by seaball View Post
i would love to see what this supposed "upgrade" looks like. anyone have a pic?
working on it sweetheart!
Mr. McGoo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:42 AM
  #26425  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (47)
 
andrewdoherty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ★Wylie, TX★
Posts: 3,780
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Mr. McGoo View Post
working on it sweetheart!
As promised : )
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-100_4191.jpg   Schumacher Corner-100_4192.jpg   Schumacher Corner-100_4195.jpg  
andrewdoherty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:16 AM
  #26426  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
jdm19turn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 404
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

sweet can't wait to get mine they look awesome i'd like to get mine purple .
jdm19turn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:37 AM
  #26427  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
jdm19turn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 404
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

mr mcgoo you have a pm good sir.
jdm19turn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:46 PM
  #26428  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
kartermdb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,120
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty View Post
As promised : )
hey hey hey Andrew, dont forget about me here, I might need some
kartermdb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:00 PM
  #26429  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JayBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 12TH-MAN COUNTRY
Posts: 6,813
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Hey McGooey....don't worry about anodizing my 2 sets (1carpet/1rubber); I just wanna get 'em, LOL
JayBee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:35 PM
  #26430  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (47)
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: W.V.
Posts: 2,225
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

mcgoo you have a pm i need a few


Thanks,
-DC-
smitty2802 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service