Schumacher Corner

You're on Page 1390 of 1849
Go to
  • Quote: GOOD JOB RANDY. All the guys from the real socal say hi and good job. Do you have any lpans to go to the shoot out?
    Thanks Ray, it's cool to make my first ROAR Nats main, and end up on the podium after starting in 7th.. Luck was on my side in A3.
  • Great run Randy.
  • I've had it with trying to get the spool to work (plus its hard on front end parts). In general, what setup changes would one make when changing from a spool to a one-way in a MI3?
  • GENERALLY MORE REAR TOE AND 6* CASTER BLOCKS
  • are turnbuckles m3 or m4
  • M3.
  • Quote: I've had it with trying to get the spool to work (plus its hard on front end parts). In general, what setup changes would one make when changing from a spool to a one-way in a MI3?
    what surface/tires are you running on?
  • Quote: I've had it with trying to get the spool to work (plus its hard on front end parts). In general, what setup changes would one make when changing from a spool to a one-way in a MI3?
    What is wrong with the spool? What do you need it to do that it isn't doing. I think the Nats track is as tight as it gets and very few people were even trying 1-ways.
  • hey, would anybody have a manual for a axis 2 that they could scan or xerox ? i know it's a longshot but i figured i'd ask
  • Looking to give the MI3 another shot since I cannot get parts for some other cars out there. Does anyone have a decent carpet setup and are parts available? I kinda wish I would have given the MI3 more of a chance the first time. Please help!
  • Quote: Looking to give the MI3 another shot since I cannot get parts for some other cars out there. Does anyone have a decent carpet setup and are parts available? I kinda wish I would have given the MI3 more of a chance the first time. Please help!
    There is a thicker chassis available for racing foams on carpet, just get that and some XRay 25 and 30lb springs, 6 deg caster blocks, lower the arms all the way and it will most likely be a good base setup to start with. Rubber tire setups, you could always start with most of the asphalt setups already posted on the website.
  • Quote: Looking to give the MI3 another shot since I cannot get parts for some other cars out there. Does anyone have a decent carpet setup and are parts available? I kinda wish I would have given the MI3 more of a chance the first time. Please help!
    Foam or rubber? There are a few guys running foams already and the car has been dialed. I'm sure either Favan or Orlando can give you a good setup for foam.

If your running rubber tire than start with the kit setup in the manual (chris asthon).
  • No doubt. If you're looking to run carpet on foams. Shoot me a PM and I can hook you up with a setup.

-Favian-
  • whats the biggest spur you can put on a mi3
  • Good job Randy. You are my hero