R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #18676
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
I'd hate to see what was posted on the Losi thread if this is how people react to a couple of delays.
Actually, it looked a lot like....well....this.... I keep seeing people comparing this delay favorably to the Losi delay, but to someone who went through both, I can tell you that reguardless of which one turns out to be shorter calendar wise, they feel pretty much the same.

For me, this is like a really horrific case of deja vu.

So I'm trying to just chill. Because if I learned anything from that delay, its that we wont get the things tell we get them. If whoever is making these bulkheads screws up 2-3 more times, we still wont get the kits till we get them... Aint jack we can do to speed it up, so....might as well just accept it.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:08 PM   #18677
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Talking

SchumacherUSA: keep the updates comming- we are not frustrated at you, we know its not your fault. But what is frustrating is the lack of updates or the real story- many of us have paid money upfront for the kits, and have been waiting since the end of March- our money is just sitting there...and we dont know what's happening early enough...you are our only source of info, and we really appreciate the great job you do keeping us informed and trying to get info for us...the pblm is that we are getting a bit restless already with these delays...a month ago, it was posted that there were some parts that failed QC and for this reason it was delayed to the end of March. Now a month later, it seems some bulkheads are not up to specs...I though they passed the first QC a month ago? Any ways...any updates are welcome and well appreciated...

"Release the Kraken"
yyhayyim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #18678
Tech Elite

Talking

What's the deal with the MI3 and the servo saver? Does it come with servo saver? If so, what's wrong with the stock one that people seem to be using something else?

"Release the Kraken"
Old 05-03-2007, 04:11 PM   #18679
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyhayyim
What's the deal with the MI3 and the servo saver? Does it come with servo saver? If so, what's wrong with the stock one that people seem to be using something else?
it does come with a servo saver, however, i wanted something just a bit beefier that what comes with the kit. the one that comes with the car is perfectly fine, some peeps are just choosing the Kimbrough or ones like it
Old 05-03-2007, 04:18 PM   #18680
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

i can understand ya'lls frustration in not having the car and for the lack of updates - I for one have felt that PW or Adrian have been more than fair with their "official" updates.

Both of these guys are maning the phones and doing their regular day jobs at Schumacher USA, so as much as we think they spend their entire day on rctech - i think they have other responsibilities.

the Mi3 is only slightly behind schedule, so wait patiently and no amount of griping at PW or Adrian is going to get the kits here faster. Trust me - they want these kits here as much as you do, if not more.

Ya'll hang in there and you should have your kits in the next few weeks.....

mcgoo
Old 05-03-2007, 04:25 PM   #18681
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alex Lopez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McGoo
i can understand ya'lls frustration in not having the car and for the lack of updates - I for one have felt that PW or Adrian have been more than fair with their "official" updates.

Both of these guys are maning the phones and doing their regular day jobs at Schumacher USA, so as much as we think they spend their entire day on rctech - i think they have other responsibilities.

the Mi3 is only slightly behind schedule, so wait patiently and no amount of griping at PW or Adrian is going to get the kits here faster. Trust me - they want these kits here as much as you do, if not more.

mcgoo
WORD!
Alex Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:41 PM   #18682
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 244 (99%+)

Said it before and I'll say it again.....Quit yer snivelin.....IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!!!
Fred Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:23 PM   #18683
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to David Galdo Send a message via AIM to David Galdo Send a message via MSN to David Galdo Send a message via Yahoo to David Galdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McGoo

mcgoo
You big flaming Texas red neck! You used the word "Ya'll" in your sentence.
David Galdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:29 PM   #18684
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Perkins
Said it before and I'll say it again.....Quit yer snivelin.....IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!!!
Theres a difference between being upset and frustrated and "snivelin". Believe it or not, everyone here is entitled to voice their opinion about how they feel about this stuff. Don't like the comments, don't read em'.

Like I said, I know from experience that aint jack we can do to make this stuff go faster, but at the same time, NOBODY here has the right to call other peoples LEGITIMATE concerns, "snivelin".
Old 05-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #18685
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
STFU
dawgmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:48 PM   #18686
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid
Theres a difference between being upset and frustrated and "snivelin". Believe it or not, everyone here is entitled to voice their opinion about how they feel about this stuff. Don't like the comments, don't read em'.

Like I said, I know from experience that aint jack we can do to make this stuff go faster, but at the same time, NOBODY here has the right to call other peoples LEGITIMATE concerns, "snivelin".
This is a reason on the why the internet is a pain in the ass. Before the mags would print pics and when the car was out the shops had it..........end of story.

Now companies and employees have to not only do all the standard work but now are forced to get online and spend time babysitting and answering questions that will never make everyone happy instead of being able to work to get stuff ready for the public. IF the guys are posting while at work they are loosing time getting are stuff ready to ship.

Internet is good and bad all at the same time.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:50 PM   #18687
wyd
Tech Legend

Quote:
The guys that already have the car know its dialed.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:04 PM   #18688
Tech Elite

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd
The guys that already have the car know its dialed.
And that's with the "faulty" bulkheads!

"Release the Kraken"
Old 05-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #18689
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd
This is a reason on the why the internet is a pain in the ass. Before the mags would print pics and when the car was out the shops had it..........end of story.

Now companies and employees have to not only do all the standard work but now are forced to get online and spend time babysitting and answering questions that will never make everyone happy instead of being able to work to get stuff ready for the public. IF the guys are posting while at work they are loosing time getting are stuff ready to ship.

Internet is good and bad all at the same time.
Babysitting? People are waiting to buy their products, and just asking for information. And thats babysitting. Nice... Believe or not, some companies call it "customer service". And Novak and Schumacher have always been at the top of my list in that department. So I hope your babysitting comment isn't speaking on their behalf...

At least we agree that the internet is good and bad at the same time. Because it mirrors society. Some people believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, and then theres people who think everyone has to see things their way, or they're "sniveling" or need "babysitting".

Definitely good and bad at the same time. At least we agree on that. Now if you could just teach me how to see these delays as a good thing, like you apparently do, and we'd definitely be on the same page.

I'm done tripping over when the car will get here, cause theres nothing we can do about it. But no way am I going to sit back and listen to people insult me and others just because we aren't jumping up and down happy about this situation. And using terms like "sniveling" and "babysitting"....its wrong no matter how you twist it. Period.

Last edited by Darkseid; 05-03-2007 at 07:19 PM.
Darkseid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:08 PM   #18690
wyd
Tech Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyhayyim
And that's with the "faulty" bulkheads!
I would say even with the less than perfect bulkheads the car is killer and 99% of the people would never know but Schumacher is not about to put out a state of the art car with faulty parts. Not going to happen.