R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #61
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mclean, VA
Posts: 3,940
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Will there be a LRP SXX TC StockSpec also? Or will the LRP SXX StockSpec be fine to use in touring?
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #62
Tech Addict
 
Stein Tumert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway (Oslo) / Germany (Hamburg)
Posts: 556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Will there be a LRP SXX TC StockSpec also? Or will the LRP SXX StockSpec be fine to use in touring?
The SXX SS is for Touring
__________________
Stein Tumert
Tamiya TRF, Sanwa M12, SpeedPassion, Much More, LRP
Stein Tumert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #63
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Hague, Holland
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Will there be a LRP SXX TC StockSpec also? Or will the LRP SXX StockSpec be fine to use in touring?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein Tumert View Post
The SXX SS is for Touring
Just like the SPX Stock Spec before. The SXX SS is for both 1/10th scale and 1/12th scale racing.

It even is usable with 1/12th scale racing with a 1S lipo WITHOUT using an additional receiver battery.

The cut off voltage is also fully adjustable, so whichever battery your using. You don't have to worry that your discharging the battery to far during racing.
Rick Thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:45 AM   #64
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Mclean, VA
Posts: 3,940
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

So when is this SXX SS going to be available in the US?
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:00 PM   #65
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,140
Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Thomson View Post
Just like the SPX Stock Spec before. The SXX SS is for both 1/10th scale and 1/12th scale racing.

It even is usable with 1/12th scale racing with a 1S lipo WITHOUT using an additional receiver battery.

The cut off voltage is also fully adjustable, so whichever battery your using. You don't have to worry that your discharging the battery to far during racing.

that is exactly why I ordered 2! One for touring, one for 12th scale... and trying to decide to replace my old LRP for my offroad.

I heard from a birdie that they should start arriving by the end of the week.
Chris Furman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #66
Tech Champion
 
gashuffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: RcVille
Posts: 5,230
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default

WOW Chris! Two of these and a Black Diamond!!! You must not have kids
__________________
T-Sal
gashuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #67
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,140
Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gashuffer View Post
WOW Chris! Two of these and a Black Diamond!!! You must not have kids
LMAO.. I do. One though and she is great! Only allow myself to play 1 day a week. I quit for a year because she was awesome to hang out with.. but now I must play catchup! It is an addiction!
Chris Furman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:22 PM   #68
AE-Reedy
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 780
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Furman View Post
that is exactly why I ordered 2! One for touring, one for 12th scale... and trying to decide to replace my old LRP for my offroad.

I heard from a birdie that they should start arriving by the end of the week.
Your birdie is incorrect. They should be available from US distributors by Feb. 1.
Sean Cochran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #69
Tech Elite
 
jonest's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Johor, Malaysia
Posts: 3,136
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

I can't wait for the worldwide release of this speedir, preparing for TITC....
jonest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #70
Tech Elite
 
M-Technic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,562
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Between the Tekin RS, AE Black Diamond, and LRP SXX Stock, the speed control wars are definitely getting interesting.
__________________
RCAmerica | Xray | Hudy | Radiopost | Speed Passion USA | Trinity | P3 Graphics
M-Technic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #71
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 124
Default

ok whats the uk rumored arrival then ?????
Burney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:49 PM   #72
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burney View Post
ok whats the uk rumored arrival then ?????
Preferably in red.
__________________
Xray XB4 | Kyosho RB6 | Kyosho Rudebits DB2
Chris-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #73
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,920
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Technic View Post
Between the Tekin RS, AE Black Diamond, and LRP SXX Stock, the speed control wars are definitely getting interesting.
from what i have seen of the nw Tekin softwere it is the one to beat !!

the AE black diamond wont get EFRA approval and there is the mamba Pro to count in !!!!

still waiting till our outdoor season starts again
sidecarphil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #74
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: England
Posts: 417
Send a message via MSN to Bigger Brother
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidecarphil1 View Post
the AE black diamond wont get EFRA approval and there is the mamba Pro to count in !!!!
There's no such thing as EFRA approval for speed controllers. You can run anything, production or prototype.

The only restriction is that program settings can only be changed whilst the vehicle is not moving, ie you can't change settings half way through a lap/race.
__________________
Oli Meggitt | London, UK
.:. Essex Winter Series .:. CML Racing .:. ToniSport .:. Zen Racing .:. Moorespeed RC .:. OTM Racing .:. RC Racing TV .:. RIDE R/C Scoreboards
Bigger Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #75
Tech Addict
 
stonedgti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 699
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Any reason why AE BD won't get EFRA approval?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidecarphil1 View Post
from what i have seen of the nw Tekin softwere it is the one to beat !!

the AE black diamond wont get EFRA approval and there is the mamba Pro to count in !!!!

still waiting till our outdoor season starts again
__________________
Team Powers | ORCA | OD 12 Racing | NorCal Hobbies | JWerks | Sonic Racing | Team Gayzer | AYO Racing | Team Hastings | Uncle Larry Concepts | Moonlight Toys
stonedgti is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LRP SXX TC SPEC Stein Tumert Electric On-Road 190 08-20-2012 05:52 AM
LRP Vector X12 StockSpec and SXX stockspec mac853 Electric On-Road 224 03-27-2010 02:54 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:02 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net