R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-14-2004, 05:12 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Smile car is completed in milwaukee

It took a while to build it almost trash it at least 4X but here are a few pixs of it. Just need to to fine tune and wires trimed.

It has the novak brushless motor 5800
and personal transponder

eric
mrfastrc51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 05:18 PM   #2
RCTech Member #2

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to TSR6

Glad to see you completed it! I don't see any stray food hanging off it, so I guess it never actually made it to the can.

See you tuesday?

I also see you finally found an OTT light.
RCTech Member #2

The postings and views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the positions, strategies, or opinions of any company I may be employed by.
TSR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 05:57 PM   #3
Tech Addict

no it did make it to the trash. but it needs the steering corrected and the body put on. are you able to help with the body as well troy? or do I need to find another guy for that.

also I bought a turbo 35 gfx only to find out today I would need a power supply to run it is that true and if so do the sell them at s&n.

eric
Old 03-14-2004, 06:12 PM   #4
RCTech Member #2

Yeah, I can help you, If I'm not there yet, talk to Russ, he does a lot of body work around trackside.

S&N does have some pretty good power supplies, they just got a bunch of new power supplies from Team1.
RCTech Member #2

The postings and views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the positions, strategies, or opinions of any company I may be employed by.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:51 PM   #5
Tech Addict

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by TSR6
Yeah, I can help you, If I'm not there yet, talk to Russ, he does a lot of body work around trackside.

S&N does have some pretty good power supplies, they just got a bunch of new power supplies from Team1.
what is the cost of a power supply if you dont mind saying over the net or where can I find a good one that want cost alot running out $$$$$$$$$$$$$ fast I need to 3 jobs for this hobby but it's all good
Old 03-14-2004, 07:10 PM   #6
RCTech Member #2

Your going to at least want a 10amp, 12volt power supply.

The reason I say at least 10 amps, is that with the GFX and the motor run feature, most stock motors will draw around 9-10amps at 2volts.

If you have two chargers, you can also charge two batteries off one power supply at 5amps. I use the Novak N-Power which is a 10amp power supply, and for me it is BARE minimum. I have shut off my power supply's fan while running motors, and have shut off my second charger a couple times while starting a second pack.
RCTech Member #2

Old 03-14-2004, 07:18 PM   #7
Tech Addict

ok i will buy one on monday our maybe wait for you on tuesday maybe i should check here or ebay you think?

eric
Old 03-14-2004, 07:19 PM   #8
Tech Addict

so did you like my paint sceme?
Old 03-14-2004, 07:57 PM   #9
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to =MisFitz= NuKe Send a message via Yahoo to =MisFitz= NuKe

dude,
if you are looking for a good PS at a good price, check Integy, link is below my post.
=MisFitz= NuKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 07:58 PM   #10
RCTech Member #2

The guys at Trackside have setup quite a few guys with T-35's & power supplies, so if you went in monday, I'm sure they would steer you in the right direction. I know the Team1 30amp power supply is pretty cheap for a 30amp. I don't remember the exact cost on it though, and I don't want to pull a number out of my rear.

The paint looks good, I had a similar scheme that was based off the Toyota truck scheme.
RCTech Member #2