R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   help build a hpi pro 4 in milwaukee (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/35541-help-build-hpi-pro-4-milwaukee.html)

mrfastrc51 03-11-2004 12:17 PM

help build a hpi pro 4 in milwaukee

looking for somone to help me build a pro 4 that lives in the milwaukee area,

eric

414-477-6976

TSR6 03-11-2004 01:15 PM

Re: help build a hpi pro 4 in milwaukee

Originally posted by mrfastrc51
looking for somone to help me build a pro 4 that lives in the milwaukee area,

How far along are you? Was I helping you last tuesday at S&N Trackside?

I'll be there this tuesday again if you still need help. :) I should have a little more time next week, as I was really trying a bunch of different changes with the car last tuesday.

mrfastrc51 03-11-2004 02:42 PM

yes it is I eric I'm going crazy with this thing it's going in the trash soon. how far I am on page 16.

cartmen34 03-11-2004 04:44 PM

yes it is I eric I'm going crazy with this thing it's going in the trash soon. how far I am on page 16.
Don't trash it, sell it to me!! lol

JusBox 03-11-2004 04:59 PM

righty tighty, lefty loosey, what's to know? :D

TSR6 03-11-2004 05:34 PM

Do what you can on it, and whatever your stuck on, bring to Trackside on tuesday and I'll help you out. :)

I usually get there around 3:00.

Tek Nickal 03-11-2004 06:12 PM

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
righty tighty, lefty loosey, what's to know? :D
:p Is it that hard to assemble a car?

mrfastrc51 03-11-2004 07:32 PM

Originally posted by AzNDRAGster
:p Is it that hard to assemble a car?
no it's not that bad but want to make sure it's done right I have alot invested in this new hobby.

eric

mrfastrc51 03-11-2004 07:34 PM

Originally posted by TSR6
Do what you can on it, and whatever your stuck on, bring to Trackside on tuesday and I'll help you out. :)

I usually get there around 3:00.

ok thanks hopefully it will be done by then.

TSR6 03-11-2004 07:54 PM

ok thanks hopefully it will be done by then.
Cool, Will you be running tuesday then? :D

If there is anything you need help on, just ask!

Guys - He's new to the hobby, and never building anything before, I think it's very understandable that he wants to get everything correct right out of the box on a competition car.

mrfastrc51 03-11-2004 08:03 PM

yes i will be running on tuesday with both cars.

thanks for the plug T

eric

cartmen34 03-11-2004 08:25 PM

Cool, Will you be running tuesday then? :D

If there is anything you need help on, just ask!

Guys - He's new to the hobby, and never building anything before, I think it's very understandable that he wants to get everything correct right out of the box on a competition car.

Yes, VERY understandable. I was merely joking on my last post. Don't get discouraged mrfast. If you are new to the hobby then assembling your first kit is always hard, much less assembling a pro level kit with the intention of racing it straight away. You've got one thing figured out already...pay attention to every little detail when assembling the car so you know it's done right the first time!

Good luck to you in all your future racing!

Erik Shauver 03-11-2004 08:31 PM

mrfastrc51: Don't be afraid to post up any specific questions, as most here are willing to help. You can also post in the Pro 4 thread, as people there may have the same problems, but just aren't posting. No matter the car or the previous experience, it usually turns out better when you can take your time.

By the way, RC51 meaning Honda V-Twin? Nice ride, and if so, what year?

-E

TSR6 03-11-2004 09:20 PM

yes i will be running on tuesday with both cars.

thanks for the plug T

eric

no prob.

"both cars" eh? Didn't know you had a second one. ;) I guess thats the way to do it, hehe. Once I get a diff, I'll probably start running the second car too, but only for foam practice. I won't run two classes in one day.

I'll see you on tuesday, but if you have any problems before then, post away. If you need anything, let me know and I'll help you out on tues.

mrfastrc51 03-12-2004 06:03 AM

no prob.

"both cars" eh? Didn't know you had a second one. ;) I guess thats the way to do it, hehe. Once I get a diff, I'll probably start running the second car too, but only for foam practice. I won't run two classes in one day.

I'll see you on tuesday, but if you have any problems before then, post away. If you need anything, let me know and I'll help you out on tues.

I have a xxx-s that I bought first and put a 27 turn in it for stock class.