Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Sakura Zero - New Touring Car! >

Sakura Zero - New Touring Car!

Sakura Zero - New Touring Car!

Reply

Old 07-08-2011, 04:56 AM
  #1216  
Tech Rookie
 
RC-Area's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 1
Default

Originally Posted by jordanjester View Post
this is BEAUTIFUL.
I second this, an amazing looking car!
RC-Area is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:45 AM
  #1217  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (101)
 
Big Midget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lawrence, Ks
Posts: 4,368
Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)
Default

Anyone know if there is a 3racing dealer in the U.S.
Big Midget is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 06:27 AM
  #1218  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
seaball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 4,304
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Big Midget View Post
Anyone know if there is a 3racing dealer in the U.S.
these guys are both real solid.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/9129945-post447.html
hks has a ton of stuff that is tough to pickup in the states (from many asian manufacturers) and their shipping is fast as all h*ll. but ... you won't know what's backordered until you receive your shipment and it's not there. sucks at first, but i've learned to order in enough time to assess the damage, and leave enough time to place an additional order with tq or otherwise. also, their pricing is good in general.

tq's communication is great, and they have indicated to my buddy that they will stock a wider selection of 3-racing parts as the kits/parts increase in sales. until that happens, i prefer taking my chances with hks first.
seaball is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:17 PM
  #1219  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
JimmyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 4,447
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Thanks guys. I haven't touched the car since then. I need to get an XRay Sanwa servo arm from a T2. I think with that, my servo will clear the hard top deck.

Thanks for the warning about HKS. I was about to order some "special" parts to do something "special" to my Zero. I'll have to shoot them an email to ask about some parts. If they don't have it... oh well. No need to order from them.
JimmyMac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:30 PM
  #1220  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
Pro10noob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,153
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Special parts
You know something we don't
Or you want to do what i already did?

regards Roy

Originally Posted by JimmyMac View Post
Thanks for the warning about HKS.
I was about to order some "special" parts to do something "special" to my Zero.
Pro10noob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:13 PM
  #1221  
Tech Adept
 
J SiN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mernda, Vic
Posts: 132
Default

will anyone be supporting the Sakura X1 in Australia
and when is it due out?
J SiN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:10 PM
  #1222  
Tech Adept
 
pardypooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: in someones garden
Posts: 218
Default

Originally Posted by J SiN View Post
will anyone be supporting the Sakura X1 in Australia
and when is it due out?
I'm pretty sure Feral Batteries Will be your best bet.
WWW.feralbatteries.com.au
pardypooper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:37 PM
  #1223  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
JimmyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 4,447
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Pro10noob View Post
Special parts
You know something we don't
Or you want to do what i already did?

regards Roy
Haha, no... it's different! I'll see if I can get the parts, then I'll share. It might work... it might not. I'll be the guinea pig.
JimmyMac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:43 PM
  #1224  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2
Default XI parts

Noticed that u can order parts for the XI, its not only pre-order?
Schattiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:59 PM
  #1225  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
JimmyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 4,447
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

I noticed that HKS lists parts for the X1, but when you add them to your cart, they are out of stock.
JimmyMac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:01 AM
  #1226  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
Pro10noob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,153
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

For the moment from what i can find, you only can order the new suspension arms front and rear.
Other parts i didn't find yet in the online shops.

regards Roy

Originally Posted by Schattiz View Post
Noticed that u can order parts for the XI, its not only pre-order?
Pro10noob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:09 AM
  #1227  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
JimmyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 4,447
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

We'll see if my parts arrive this coming week. If so, I'll post pics of my "mod"...

Another thing I'd like to do is put the front bulkheads onto the rear of the chassis. But the front bulkhead caps are out of stock everywhere! Bastards!! This should let the rear chassis flex a little more for better traction. I just cannot find the parts to do it!!
JimmyMac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:13 AM
  #1228  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
Pro10noob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,153
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Hey Jimmy,

Check the pics of my car.
I beat you to it.
Driven it for a while now and can say the car is more direct but has a lot of overall traction

regards Roy

Originally Posted by JimmyMac View Post
Another thing I'd like to do is put the front bulkheads onto the rear of the chassis. But the front bulkhead caps are out of stock everywhere! Bastards!! This should let the rear chassis flex a little more for better traction. I just cannot find the parts to do it!!
Pro10noob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:32 AM
  #1229  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
JimmyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 4,447
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Pro10noob View Post
Hey Jimmy,

Check the pics of my car.
I beat you to it.
Driven it for a while now and can say the car is more direct but has a lot of overall traction

regards Roy
I saw your pics, but you are just running the top bulkhead caps. I'm talking about the whole front bulkheads. Top and bottom. That is, if the bottoms fit. The holes line up. That is how the 417 and TCX are. Same bulkheads front and rear.
JimmyMac is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:41 AM
  #1230  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
Pro10noob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,153
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Ahaaaaaaa
Didn't think of that one.
Check fleebay seen a few there
http://cgi.ebay.nl/3racing-Front-Bul...item23122a99c6
http://cgi.ebay.nl/3Racing-SAK-31-PK...item1e625520e5


regards Roy

Originally Posted by JimmyMac View Post
I saw your pics, but you are just running the top bulkhead caps. I'm talking about the whole front bulkheads. Top and bottom. That is, if the bottoms fit. The holes line up. That is how the 417 and TCX are. Same bulkheads front and rear.
Pro10noob is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service