Ask Paul Lemieux, RC America/MOTIV/Gravity RC

You're on Page 144 of 185
Go to
  • hey paul check pm thanks
  • [QUOTE=defcone;12013406]
    Quote:
    With thunderpower motors?
    yup

    Quote: Thanks Paul, much appreciated!
    No problem!

    Quote: hey paul check pm thanks
    Try re sending it now, thanks
  • Did you do much testing with the other xb4 shock pistons, if so how/ why did you end up with the 3 holes? Thanks again!
  • Paulie congrats to you and the Wife on the new addition
  • Quote: Did you do much testing with the other xb4 shock pistons, if so how/ why did you end up with the 3 holes? Thanks again!
    Hi, Im not much of a shock guy but that is where the car felt ballanced when i started. since then i did try 6hole 1.0 pistons with 600Ft and 450R and i liked that set also, it may have landed a little softer. The 6 hole set up is the set up that i am coming to mike's with in two weeks to try first. hopefully ill see ya their!


    Quote: Paulie congrats to you and the Wife on the new addition
    Thanks Warren!!, hope all is well.
  • Quote: Hi, Im not much of a shock guy but that is where the car felt ballanced when i started. since then i did try 6hole 1.0 pistons with 600Ft and 450R and i liked that set also, it may have landed a little softer. The 6 hole set up is the set up that i am coming to mike's with in two weeks to try first. hopefully ill see ya their!




    Thanks Warren!!, hope all is well.
    Ill be here man! Full of sedan questions! 600 front seems really thick, but most of my offroad experience has been 2wd buggy!
  • Quote: Hi, Im not much of a shock guy but that is where the car felt ballanced when i started. since then i did try 6hole 1.0 pistons with 600Ft and 450R and i liked that set also, it may have landed a little softer. The 6 hole set up is the set up that i am coming to mike's with in two weeks to try first. hopefully ill see ya their!




    Thanks Warren!!, hope all is well.
    Everythings good paulie hope to see you soon,and hope ralph puts me on the team he's got my application
  • Let's get this back to page 1

    Steve P.
  • Paul have u ran the xb4 outside yet ? If so what oil/piston info can u give me on the xb4?
    All 5 tracks I run at r med-lg tracks with med jumps (10' distance jumps at the most just a few feet off the ground ) little bumpy /loomy
  • set up
    Hi Paul,

    You going to Reedy? Also do you have a Asphalt setup for Reedy?
  • Hey paul. My question for you....why arent we friends on facebook anymore? Hahaha! Hope you been doing well man! I have relocated to alabama from wisconsin!
  • Quote:

    for me 1million cst is the softest i would run, 2.5million cst i would consider medium and a spool i would consider as the other option. kinda like (soft,med,hard). so the first thing i would try is going to a spool or a thicker front diff fluid.

    Thanks
    I've looked everywhere for 2.5 million diff lube.... does anyone have it in stock ? Thanks for help...
  • Superior hobbies appears to have it in stock

    http://www.superiorhobbies.com/istar...9&search=GRC**
  • Quote: Superior hobbies appears to have it in stock

    http://www.superiorhobbies.com/istar...9&search=GRC**
    Thank you so much for that... I ordered it a few hours ago and I just received an e-mail that it's shipped... wow...
  • Hi Paul

    Do you find that the Thunder Power Modified motors tend to be a torque motor, or do they want to rev more compared with things like the LRP's etc?

    Thanks
    Skiddins

Similar Threads