Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
TB-03D Help, Vibrating CVDs/Wheels >

TB-03D Help, Vibrating CVDs/Wheels

TB-03D Help, Vibrating CVDs/Wheels

Old 12-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Default TB-03D Help, Vibrating CVDs/Wheels

Hey guys, I had a major problem today with my TB-03D.

The metal pin that goes in my Tamiya Steel CVDs snapped in half and got jammed in my hubs. The one that is tightened down by the hex screw that connects the dogbone to the thread drive shaft that the wheel bolts onto.

I fixed replaced the the pin. I thought it was caused by stress I just stuck an EZrun into my car.

I picked up the car and and tested out the car and the car runs smooth until I test the steering. Everything runs smooths while turning except the left side looking at the front of the car.

The wheels vibrates like crazy and you can feels the vibrations byt he sound it makes in your ear flabbing around at throttle.If the car steering is neutral(going straight) then it's fine. It only vibrates wildly when I turn half way down.

I checked everything. Everything seems fine. My dog bones seems a bit rough when t's turn. DOesn't seem to be caught on anything though.

My setup:
-Tamiya Direct Coupling Front/Rear
-Square RC Center One Way Shaft

UPDATE: I reinstalled everything. Both wheels vibrate when I turn past halfway to the stopper on the hub. And then it vibrates wildly. Never did this before. only thing I did different to it was install Tamiya Direct Coupling.