sprint 2 drift

Old 11-29-2009, 10:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Default sprint 2 drift

i have a sprint 2 drift car i bought with a 350z body and it came with a few extra parts for the camber and ride hight somthing like that i was wondering whats the best setup for drifting and how to get the look of the tires tilted in can anyone help me and post pictures ill post mine asap. thanks
Old 12-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Tech Rookie

can someone help me im new to the cars i have a few trucks and i need help understanding it
Old 12-02-2009, 04:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I don't know where the good RC drifting forums are. I haven't seen much discussion here about it here though. I guess if you're just wanting your wheels tilted in, you can shorten the camber links or try moving them to different holes in the chassis.

Good luck!
Old 12-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drift master
i have a sprint 2 drift car i bought with a 350z body and it came with a few extra parts for the camber and ride hight somthing like that i was wondering whats the best setup for drifting and how to get the look of the tires tilted in can anyone help me and post pictures ill post mine asap. thanks
There is no best set up when it comes to drift cars. The only way to get a set up that works for you is to do trial and error tuning.

Or you could find some other people who drift in your area and join them. Maybe they can help you find a set up that works for you.