Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #106
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Dalnogare View Post
+1

Pretty much it advances the timing in the motor continuously, and it does it in ways that other Esc's can't..... for now.

l MOMO USA l OZ Racing l Willwood Brakes | Dunlop Tires |

The Raceway at Beaver: Forever In Blue Jeans
Old 11-30-2009, 07:01 PM   #107
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafactor View Post
not true. I got a black diamond at the Champs and yet I still managed to screw up my chassis setup and to perform badly. On the bright side, I did use the black diamond to run down Cuffs on the straightaway a few times. So the weekend did still have its fun moments. Come to think of it, maybe that's why the new speedo is now banned at Horsham. Perhaps chumps like me are just not supposed to be able to pass former national champions anywhere on the track. If ever that happens, then the chump must be cheating. LOL

Bro Im not even sure how to respond to you. It has nothing to do with Tekin with our decision at my track. Were looking out whats best for the racers right now. Were tring to promote this hobby not kill it. Big deal congrats you ran me down the straight congrats. You want a award. Ill send you all my trophys 4 birds wins 2 cleveland and 2 vegas whats you address. What do i have to prove to u. NOTHING. And did i accuse u of cheating and i didnt accuse BD of cheating. I can be beat and be passed im not perfect. I busted my ass to start a track to help this hobby grow and get peoples remarks like this makes it seem like it wasnt worth it.

You dont run at our track so back down about our decision. Our decision is our decision and it has nothing to do with Tekin.

Last edited by Jeff Cuffs; 11-30-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:20 PM   #108
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to munrath

Jeff - You say "Im looking out whats best for the racers right now. Im tring to promote this hobby not kill it." How is banning this speedo looking out for the racers and or hobby. I see it every weekend where someone comes into the track and says I want what that guy has and I don't care about the cost as I want to go as fast as him. Sell me the 10.5 motor as the 17.5 is too slow. A sale is a sale and money is money.

Perry - You should apologize to Jeff for running him down. I'm throwing out the 25 yard penelty flag on your comment. You will have to clean the bathrooms and drive backwards on the track from now on... LOL hahaha NOPE you will have to give up your 12th scale and speedo and run sedan. I'm just joking as this thread is so funny.

Races for 2015:
PNB, AMS, E-Nats Warm-up, E-Nats, LCRC North East Challenge, RAC, LCRC Halloween, Badlands, ROAR Region 2 Series, and Local Club Racing

Last edited by munrath; 11-30-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #109
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by munrath View Post
A sale is a sale and money is money.
And how long do you think that person will stay racing?
Old 11-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #110
Tech Master

Quote:
Jeff - You say "Im looking out whats best for the racers right now. Im tring to promote this hobby not kill it." How is banning this speedo looking out for the racers and or hobby. I see it every weekend where someone comes into the track and says I want what that guy has and I don't care about the cost as I want to go as fast as him. Sell me the 10.5 motor as the 17.5 is too slow. A sale is a sale and money is money.

Perry you should apologize to Jeff for you running him down. I'm throwing out the 25 yard penelty flag on your comment. You will have to clean the bathrooms and drive backwards on the track from now on... LOL hahaha NOPE you will have to give up your 12th scale and speedo and run sedan. I'm just joking as this thread is so funny.

Last time i checked horsham doesnt have a hobby shop so a sale is not a sale and money is not money. So yeah i dont see that. Hey mark hows offroad racing going...
Old 11-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #111
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread1 View Post
prob not to long
Old 11-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #112
Tech Elite

Well I guess you make a good point on the hobby shop since you don't have one. My bad.

No offroad for me as it's to dirty. Give me on-road asphalt and or carpet.

Are you guys coming down in 2 weeks? It should be an awesome crowd with plenty of comp.

Hope to see you and the crew.

Races for 2015:
PNB, AMS, E-Nats Warm-up, E-Nats, LCRC North East Challenge, RAC, LCRC Halloween, Badlands, ROAR Region 2 Series, and Local Club Racing
Old 11-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #113
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Quote:
+1 - a sale might be a sale, but once new racers discover that they can't buy talent and dedication, they leave in frustration. I've seen it too many times to count.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:45 PM   #114
Tech Elite

Quote:
I guess it depends on the track and the people. We've had lots of new people and so far everyone is having fun and LOTS of learning going on.

No one can predict who will stay and who will leave the hobby, as it changes day-to-day and month-to-month.

I'm just glad that we have a track to run on every weekend.

Races for 2015:
Old 11-30-2009, 07:48 PM   #115
Tech Master

Quote:
Well I guess you make a good point on the hobby shop since you don't have one. My bad.

No offroad for me as it's to dirty. Give me on-road asphalt and or carpet.

Are you guys coming down in 2 weeks? It should be an awesome crowd with plenty of comp.

Hope to see you and the crew.
I wont be there
Old 11-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #116
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

This thread seems to be attracting some attention.
Attached Thumbnails
CRC / Advanced Electronics Black Diamond Speedo - Ban due to cost??-picture-8.png