Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Novalink anyone? >

Novalink anyone?

Novalink anyone?

Old 11-05-2009, 07:43 AM
Tech Elite

Default Novalink anyone?

Does anyone have the novalink yet? There is a screen picture on Novak's site, but I can not see it at a good enough resolution to understand what is in it. Anyone know of a better picture, or have the software can you please post a picture?
Old 11-05-2009, 08:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by niznai
Does anyone have the novalink yet? There is a screen picture on Novak's site, but I can not see it at a good enough resolution to understand what is in it. Anyone know of a better picture, or have the software can you please post a picture?
I got to see it up close and personal at the iHobby show. It is just drop downs of all your basic features...drag break, throttle profiles...etc. Then on the bottom right is just a graphical representation of your setup. At the time of the show the drop down for the timing percentage did not have percentages listed. It was just the numbers 1-8. I asked and they said they may have profiles like the LRP or timing percentages...they weren't sure at the time.