Search
Like Tree3Likes

Xray T1

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by Formula1fan
I just got another xray. I haven't had one since I sold my last one 6 months ago. I wont be able to get the new one for a few months. Is there anywhere I could pick up the T1fk bulk heads?
Try Ebay, but they will be alittl expensive it think around $45+
Old 03-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Tech Initiate

What do I need to do to convert from pillow ball to c hub. I looked for a while on here from the beginning and just ran out a paticence. Thanks
Old 03-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Tech Regular

Give me a call when you get home Chris I will show you what you need to order.

Edit: I actually may have a few pieces for you too.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by Shumacher 99
What do I need to do to convert from pillow ball to c hub. I looked for a while on here from the beginning and just ran out a paticence. Thanks
Easiest way is to buy the whole c-hub conversion kit

http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/pro...&kategoria=528

Dom
Old 03-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Upgraded Bumper

Does anyone have any recommendations for an upgraded bumper for a T1R? My son and I are new to racing and keep breaking the upper and lower stock bumper braces. Will the composite bumper work better than the impact bumper that comes stock with the car?
Old 03-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

pdub bumper, rubberneck or i had an alex racing bumper on mine... no idea on what part # though
Old 03-01-2005, 02:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default frist race with xray

this t1 fk is awesome i run my frist road race sunday at marshals qualified 7 and finshed 4 in the a main this car is the best onthe market any one thinking of getting one do it!
Old 03-01-2005, 03:01 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Upgraded Bumper

Originally posted by DBuck42
Does anyone have any recommendations for an upgraded bumper for a T1R? My son and I are new to racing and keep breaking the upper and lower stock bumper braces. Will the composite bumper work better than the impact bumper that comes stock with the car?
what is the difference between composite and impact? does composite mean not foam? and i dont worry about cracking my upper bumper brace. is that bad?
Old 03-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey guys I finally upgraded my T1R to close to FK with short arms and what not. I notice that on the FK the lower pin holders have some sort of a alum nut, bolt or something like that. I assume this is to make it possible to change a arm without taking the bulk heads off. unfortunatly I dont have these and I wondered if they sold these sepeatly or if I should just pick up some longer screws and nuts?

Also I converted to a BMI chasis at the same time and now I want to know what is the best way to mount the front camber links to the shock tower.

I have instaled a sway bar in the front. I want to know if when not in use, should I remove all the parts ot the sway bar or can I just remove the bar and leave the rest attached.

I know that these q's have been answered because I have read them before but I dont want to read through the 150+ pages I have read in this topic.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Upgraded Bumper

Originally posted by greencactus3
what is the difference between composite and impact? does composite mean not foam? and i dont worry about cracking my upper bumper brace. is that bad?
i believe the composite/impact bumper is the bottom piece, under the foam.

The composite being a solid piece of plastic, the impact being slotted
Edit** Lookie here:
http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...?catmainid=193
Old 03-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Upgraded Bumper

The upper and lower braces are both composite. I do plan to get the P DUb foam bumper as well. Spoke with Xray today and they recommended I try the composite bumper part # 30 1200. I will everyone know how it works once I get some run time. Thanks for everyones input.
Old 03-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by scmicromike
Hey guys I finally upgraded my T1R to close to FK with short arms and what not. I notice that on the FK the lower pin holders have some sort of a alum nut, bolt or something like that. I assume this is to make it possible to change a arm without taking the bulk heads off. unfortunatly I dont have these and I wondered if they sold these sepeatly or if I should just pick up some longer screws and nuts?

Also I converted to a BMI chasis at the same time and now I want to know what is the best way to mount the front camber links to the shock tower.

I have instaled a sway bar in the front. I want to know if when not in use, should I remove all the parts ot the sway bar or can I just remove the bar and leave the rest attached.

I know that these q's have been answered because I have read them before but I dont want to read through the 150+ pages I have read in this topic.
I am interested here too since I am on my way to doing this same upgrade.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally posted by new92
I am interested here too since I am on my way to doing this same upgrade.
All the parts can be purchase separately to upgrade your suspension. I normally would just take one side to eliminate rollbar effect, but most of the guys I know don't even bother running swaybars anyway on FK as it has shorter suspension arms.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: Re: Upgraded Bumper

Originally posted by NVisible
i believe the composite/impact bumper is the bottom piece, under the foam.

The composite being a solid piece of plastic, the impact being slotted
Edit** Lookie here:
http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...?catmainid=193
oh i see. i use the impact one since it was thje one that came with it. i have noticed it has a crack running down it. when do you replace it?
Old 03-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Upgraded Bumper

I replace it once it breaks to provide highest level of protection since my son and I are new to racing.

Originally posted by greencactus3
oh i see. i use the impact one since it was thje one that came with it. i have noticed it has a crack running down it. when do you replace it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.