Xray T1


Old 03-04-2004, 06:39 PM
  #6346  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: seattle, WA
Posts: 864
Default

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
Get a BMI of Diamond Northern chassis.
do ya have a link? Thanks
racerdx6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 08:05 PM
  #6347  
Tech Addict
 
sands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Iowa
Posts: 620
Default

Originally posted by racerdx6
do ya have a link? Thanks
BMI thread
http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...470#post751470
sands is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 01:15 AM
  #6348  
Tech Apprentice
 
Tor Erik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norway
Posts: 92
Default

? I have been visiting the homepage of www.bmiracing.com but was not able to find any other chassis than for the TC3 ??

Does they make chassis for Xray ?

I have also looked at www.xtremercracing.com they have aftermarket chassis for Xray.

Are there any other manufactures of Xray chassis ?

Please give me the links !!
Tor Erik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 06:17 AM
  #6349  
Tech Addict
 
sands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Iowa
Posts: 620
Default

You'll need to call BMI - They do have one, just not on the web site.

I ordered one early this week and should get it today or tommorow.

Here is a pic of their chassis.
Attached Thumbnails Xray T1-xray-aqua.jpg  
sands is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 10:03 AM
  #6350  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
wannabee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: RUBBERNECK RACING Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 2,484
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Tor Erik
? I have been visiting the homepage of www.bmiracing.com but was not able to find any other chassis than for the TC3 ??

Does they make chassis for Xray ?

I have also looked at www.xtremercracing.com they have aftermarket chassis for Xray.

Are there any other manufactures of Xray chassis ?

Please give me the links !!
The Xray chassis rocks, I've been running it for awhile now. Jason at BMI has been hurt and probably unable to up-date the site. Email me [email protected] and I'll send you some pix of my car. I would post them but they are too large.

Good luck,

Kevin
wannabee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 08:32 PM
  #6351  
Tech Master
iTrader: (35)
 
RCBuddha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,958
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Hello all,

After some searching for a good deal, I've recently acquired a used EVO1 based off the growing reputation xray is gaining in the hobby. I do have a question though: I remember a year or two ago that xray offerred a single belt conversion for the car. Did it exist, or is my memory incorrect? Any help is appreciated,

Buddha
RCBuddha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 08:37 PM
  #6352  
Tech Elite
 
AdR|aN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Malaysia. Land of Peace.
Posts: 2,445
Default

Originally posted by RCBuddha
Hello all,

After some searching for a good deal, I've recently acquired a used EVO1 based off the growing reputation xray is gaining in the hobby. I do have a question though: I remember a year or two ago that xray offerred a single belt conversion for the car. Did it exist, or is my memory incorrect? Any help is appreciated,

Buddha
Oh wise and old Buddha ...
Your mind has been playing around with you.
There isnt any single belt conversion at all.
Clear of all your previous sin and see the bigger picture.

Just j/k.
There isnt any single belt conversion for the T1
AdR|aN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 10:36 PM
  #6353  
Tech Master
iTrader: (35)
 
RCBuddha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,958
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by AdR|aN
Oh wise and old Buddha ...
Your mind has been playing around with you.
There isnt any single belt conversion at all.
Clear of all your previous sin and see the bigger picture.

Just j/k.
There isnt any single belt conversion for the T1
lol

RCBuddha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 02:49 AM
  #6354  
Tech Master
iTrader: (21)
 
dontfeelcold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where there's smoke there's a tyre
Posts: 1,725
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

i remember that, it was just a prototype to tease everyone. it would be a piece of piss to do yourself.
dontfeelcold is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 09:51 PM
  #6355  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 845
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Unusual sound when braking

When I apply full brake on my T1R the car makes a chirping sound 2 or 3 clicking sounds, could that the belt skipping whlie braking....?

When accelerating the car doesnt seem to be making the sound.
vadn1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 09:53 PM
  #6356  
Tech Regular
 
littledog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Deezville
Posts: 422
Default

Brakes!why would you want to use brakes

J/K
littledog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 10:24 PM
  #6357  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
JusBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Central VA
Posts: 2,170
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Unusual sound when braking

Originally posted by vadn1
When I apply full brake on my T1R the car makes a chirping sound 2 or 3 clicking sounds, could that the belt skipping whlie braking....?

When accelerating the car doesnt seem to be making the sound.
that's probably what's happening. try dialing out some brakes on your radio.
JusBox is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 06:45 AM
  #6358  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 845
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default T1R....

Is it possible to run a front one way and a solid spool rear in the T1R.
vadn1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 07:24 AM
  #6359  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
JusBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Central VA
Posts: 2,170
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: T1R....

Originally posted by vadn1
Is it possible to run a front one way and a solid spool rear in the T1R.
sure, why wouldn't it be possible???
JusBox is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 07:37 AM
  #6360  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
NVisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,188
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default interested

what do you guys think of this auction?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Im quite interested in moving up to an xray, but there isnt any dealers around here (for any car for that matter). The place i usually get my parts from has pretty much everything for this car minus the part thats missing. Is this a good price? How hard would it be to find that part?
any input is appreciated
NVisible is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service