R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-11-2003, 10:58 AM   #3736
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Hey,

I resemble that comment!!! hahaha!! I just keep having stupid rookie technical issues with this car and so car handles erratic and like a LOOOOser I dont pull in-I just drive it till It eventually pulls me right or left and I catch a board. I can be so stupid sometimes!!!!

Sure-I'll stop running mid-pack to change toe or pinion or shock position, but pull in for a possibly broken or I'll handling car???? NAAAAAAA!!! That would be too easy!!

Ray
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 11:14 AM   #3737
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by rayhuang
Hey,

I resemble that comment!!! hahaha!! I just keep having stupid rookie technical issues with this car and so car handles erratic and like a LOOOOser I dont pull in-I just drive it till It eventually pulls me right or left and I catch a board. I can be so stupid sometimes!!!!

Sure-I'll stop running mid-pack to change toe or pinion or shock position, but pull in for a possibly broken or I'll handling car???? NAAAAAAA!!! That would be too easy!!

Ray
man! you have to uninstall those big peices of magnet on the front corner and live with the oversteering. haha! You do know those boards have a long strip of magnet inserted right?

Actually, I've got to come out and meet you guys one day cause it sounds like fun but course I'm not as good a driver as all of you.

Jimmy
Jimmy Fukuyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 11:44 AM   #3738
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Jimmy: You're probably a better driver, but as far as bench racing is concerned, It gets NO BETTER than the Ohio carpet racers!
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 08:26 PM   #3739
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Jimmy,

Hey man! I've seen Cyrpressmidwest and Ray Huang drive... Stay off the side walks Just kidding guys......
Old 06-11-2003, 09:17 PM   #3740
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to pucho
Default Composite C Hubs

I have to say maybe it's the fact that Im running on asphalt or that we are using PVC on one track and alluminum on the other as divisions but I have yet to break a c hub or steering block. I did break a composite upper bumper holder and that's all I have broken. Believe me Im not a world class driver eather.
pucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 09:38 PM   #3741
Tech Champion

Rob,

Got your e-mail today-sorry I never responded. Whatever you want to do is fine with me!!! (Secret enrypted message).

OH-and who said driving on the sidewalk is bad????

Ray
Old 06-11-2003, 09:59 PM   #3742
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by RBLove
Jimmy,

Hey man! I've seen Cyrpressmidwest and Ray Huang drive... Stay off the side walks Just kidding guys......
You mean I can't even bring my Segway scooter? I'll make sure the HD bumpers are working!

Jimmy
Jimmy Fukuyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 10:59 PM   #3743
Tech Elite

Jimmy,

Just get out the old high school football pads and helmet and come on over....... With all the hitting going on you will need them... LOL! Cracking myself up here~

Ray,

I think I do want to go ahead and "NOT" get that. I am very happy with current~ Encrypted reply Plus we can share our findings on the track....
Old 06-11-2003, 11:16 PM   #3744
Tech Addict

Wink Ray

I hope you have come to your senses!!!!
Joneser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 12:21 AM   #3745
Tech Elite

Ray,

Kevin Evanichko is the foam mastermind. I will get you his e-mail addy if you do not already have it..

Joner,
Yes. He is the guy that made Mo's Futaba radio case (radio box).
Old 06-12-2003, 06:44 AM   #3746
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by RBLove
Jimmy,

Last time I remember driving on the sidewalk it was RB who knocked me up on to it LOL!
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
Old 06-12-2003, 06:52 AM   #3747
Tech Elite

Quote:
Rob,

Got your e-mail today-sorry I never responded. Whatever you want to do is fine with me!!! (Secret enrypted message).

OH-and who said driving on the sidewalk is bad????

Ray
Okay, could you guys take your talk of "secret encrypted messages" to e-mail, it's kinda gettin' a little creepy.
Old 06-12-2003, 07:56 AM   #3748
Tech Champion

Cypress-The hen has left the roost and the eagle has landed!!!!

ROb and JOneser-I ordered 5 from Kevin just now. I am waiting for his reply. Thats one for all of us local guys!!!

I also just scored a original T1 chassis to put on my evo2 as well. SO after the next Tuesday night race-I am going to put my pulleys and bulkhead onto that chassis and do some testing-as that should be the ultimate car for stiffness!!!!
Old 06-12-2003, 08:13 AM   #3749
dtm
Tech Champion

Send a message via ICQ to dtm
Default Re: corner dot

Quote:
Originally posted by Joneser
DTM.....Ray did not hit a corner dot....he is hitting a board that is not very forgiving. I am sure he wishes it was a corner dot...I am sure he would not have bent the chub
haha...I was trying to be "nice" about the corner dot!!
dtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 02:21 PM   #3750
Tech Elite

Quote:
Cypress-The hen has left the roost and the eagle has landed!!!!

ROb and JOneser-I ordered 5 from Kevin just now. I am waiting for his reply. Thats one for all of us local guys!!!

I also just scored a original T1 chassis to put on my evo2 as well. SO after the next Tuesday night race-I am going to put my pulleys and bulkhead onto that chassis and do some testing-as that should be the ultimate car for stiffness!!!!
There are a few out here that like the original T1 chassis than the Evo2! It must be the stiffness or something?
Neil Rabara is offline   Reply With Quote