Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Slotmachine
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter View Post
Congrats Sam! and Congrats Paul!

~Ron
Thanks for the support. I had a blast! plain and simple the best Nats I have attended in years. I hope the Boys from up North had a good time , I hope they liked the speedo settings. I'm glad I could pull out this win in front of my father, he doesnt come to watch many races.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #393
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

jrz93 the page before this 1 have the link to them
Old 03-28-2010, 06:11 PM   #394
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Slotmachine

Chris please send me copies of the pictures you took.

Thanks to all of the R.O.A.R. officials and volunteers for the great show put on this weekend. Stellar Announcing always making the races exciting!
Old 03-28-2010, 07:26 PM   #395
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I would like to thank ROAR for hosting the event at The Track of Mimi Wong. I would like to thank Shawn Davis, Vince Jackson, Arvin Nano, Josh Cyrul and Paul Rush for helping me find the correct speed I should have been running during the qualifiers. Although I did not finish where I thought I should I found the speed. I had a good time and enjoyed seeing Sam get a much deserved ROAR National Champion win for all the work he has put in. Good to see Kash Money come back and put it down in a short time period showing he still has the RCO skills where I first met him. Arvin, Vince and Cyrul for the basic overall Top chassis set up and Shawn for the (11 second laps) fine tuning for me. Shawn helped get my confidence back. Good to see Teach in the A as he tried to pushed for many to participate in this event. Danny J. what can I say? You were fast dude. Again thanks to ROAR and Mimi Wong. I am looking forward to the next big event at The Track and my Top Racing USA chassis!

You too Perry. Thanks for chassis.
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:36 PM   #396
Tech Master

Had a great time this weekend for the 2010 Carpet Nationals. It was a great, smooth race all weekend long. The MWC did a great job getting ready for this race, and the Roar crew did an unbelieveable job. Congrats to everyone who won and/or TQ'd. See everyone soon!
samstheman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:46 PM   #397
Tech Champion

Huge Congrats to Sammy on taking the Stock Sedan TQ and win!!! The competition in that class was extremely tight and there were a lot of really good cars and drivers that you held off to claim a very very well deserved title. Keep it up!

Also a big congrats to Vince and Ray on their hard fought wins. You guys have some of the best work ethic I've seen when it comes to racing and it is great to see you guys pull it off.

Congratulations to all of the A-Main winners and participants, and THANKS to everyone who attended and stepped up to help keep on-road racing alive. Hope to see you all again very soon!
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #398
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool

~ In short - Man that was a B L A S T ! Conngrads. to the winners !
And Thanks everyone for all the good times . And Mimi for the free lunches !

There was a lot of Red out there !

Hey Chris or Chase any pics.
Team Scream Racing Middle River Hobbies GQ AMERICA Diggity Designs Castle Creations ✦TheRCShack✦ www.castlecreations.comwww.teamscreamracing.com www.diggitydesigns.comhttp://www.gqproduct.comMini www.middleriverhobbies.comTom Brown The Rev 7 XRAY ✦ M05 Surfs Up DudeMiddle River Hobbies
KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #399
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Yeah awesome race fellas ! Congrats to my main man Sam. Nice job Arvin on a good tight race.Danny you were fast ,really fast this weekend. Thanks for helping me with my shiz.....
Issac, Bowie, Kahuna(Mr. Tom Brown), Paul Rush, Komkit, Arvin, Karl, X-Man, Dodge, Estep, Teach, Chase, John, Davis, Spence...Hopefully i'm not forgetting anyone. Thanks everyone for all of your support.
Special thanks to Mimi & the Roar race guys for hosting a awesome event. Pics look good Chase, Thanks!
See everyone @ HT in 2 weeks.
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #400
Tech Regular

Just want to say thank you to all who made the race possible, it was another awesome roar nats with some really close racing ! I would also like to congrats all the winners, starting with Vincent for doing a great job and sam isaac for such a great attitude and I want to say that it was great to see new faces win national tittle. Congrats to Ray and Josh as well as all the winners and even tho attendance was low, it was still such a great race and I had a lot of fun out there ! You sure wont find many tracks that will supply lunch for every racers 3 days in a row and I thought that was very nice from Mimi !

thanks again
Keven

AE / Reedy / ApexRCproshop
Futaba / BSR tires / Protoform / CR Graphics / Total-RC / ProSpec / Leespeed / 2mm designs
Keven H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #401
Tech Addict

Thanks to everyone for the support. Had a great time. Thanks to Josh and Arvin for the speedo and set up help, thanks Kash for letting me use your set up tools I'll get my own soon congrats Sam, Josh, Ray, and Paul Rush on your win. Thanks Keven, i hope you had a good birthday
VP Fuel
Hot Race Tires
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:11 AM   #402
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Great Great racing!!! Thank You ROAR Officials and Mimi Wong for the great and well organize race
Also a special thanks to all for making Jr. feel like home
Mimi, again thank you for the lunches!
A main winners and TQ's - Congrats, great show!

AJ - Many thanks, Jr. will be building his 1st new kit this week and will be rolling it by Saturday
- F1 - F103RM (Out of the Box! No upgrades needed)
RC-ProSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:07 AM   #403
Tech Adept

Wow!

What an unbelievably fun race! Mimi and crew put on a fantastic show for everyone! Roar was spot on with processes and tech inspection. Getz's race announcements ware "classic" as always. It was a two thumbs up "man sandwhich" for everyone. LOL

It was cool hanging out with everyone at night. At one point I was in tears I was laughing so hard. LOL

Looking forward to next years Nats already!

Jeremy
Jeremy Otis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #404
Tech Apprentice

Default Thanks for the great weekend

I want to thank Mimi and Roar for creating such a great event. And special thanks to Keven H for the great setup and Mr. Mark U for the speedo settings.
My car never felt so good
Jorge G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:44 AM   #405
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to seaball
Default images

and so it goes ...
Attached Thumbnails
2010 ROAR Electric OnRoad Carpet Nationals @ The Track - Gaithersburg, MD-p1060195-800.jpg   2010 ROAR Electric OnRoad Carpet Nationals @ The Track - Gaithersburg, MD-p1060129-800.jpg   2010 ROAR Electric OnRoad Carpet Nationals @ The Track - Gaithersburg, MD-p1060179-800.jpg   2010 ROAR Electric OnRoad Carpet Nationals @ The Track - Gaithersburg, MD-p1060182-800.jpg   2010 ROAR Electric OnRoad Carpet Nationals @ The Track - Gaithersburg, MD-p1060050-800.jpg