XRAY T3

You're on Page 20 of 233
Go to
  • Quote: I have one here, in this thread.

    Please offer different sizes centre pulleys so we can use human size pinions when chasing low FDR.
    Have you tried posting to the Xray forums with a target ratio you would like to achieve, or emailing Xray directly at [email protected]
  • Quote: Have you tried posting to the Xray forums with a target ratio you would like to achieve, or emailing Xray directly at [email protected]
    I would charge them then 10% of the sales.

    Just think of all the mileage "optimisation" would rack up in the blurbs about the various centre pulley sizes.
  • How low you plan to go?
  • Quote: I have one here, in this thread.

    Please offer different sizes centre pulleys so we can use human size pinions when chasing low FDR.
    Pulley changes will likely require different length belts.
  • Quote: Pulley changes will likely require different length belts.
    F 513mm , R 189mm
  • Are there any US companies taking pre-orders for the T3 yet?
  • now that the top deck is higher it might have been an opportunity to switch the motor mounting holes to an upper/lower type instead of the side/side setup. solving the pinion/spur combo issues and also the access holes in the spur gear problem. Maybe it wasn't possible but it would have removed a constant bug bear for xray owners...
  • Quote: Are there any US companies taking pre-orders for the T3 yet?
    I know RCAmerica is because I pre-ordered via my LHS.
  • RC Market: Will you also have the US version?
  • Quote: RC Market: Will you also have the US version?
    was order ,
    tomorrow check if have import , will update system .

    Thanks !
  • T3
    Nexus Racing USA are taking Pre orders for the T3
  • 1.9 Ratio Feels Great
    I've tried First time tonight on my 008 and car was totally transformed
  • Quote: Pulley changes will likely require different length belts.
    Yes. I have managed to bring the internal ratio down by using center pulleys with 24 teeth and Xray belts fit well. Of course they need to be changed but that's easy. Just had to buy some of the belts they offer and try them on. That's why I suggested Xray could do this, so we don't have to!

    The most difficult part of the modification was that I had to machine my own center pulley/spur holder and I think this is beyond most people's possibilities. If Xray had their own pulley that would just "bolt" on, the job would be easy as the belts needed are available already from Xray.
  • Quote: Yes. I have managed to bring the internal ratio down by using center pulleys with 24 teeth and Xray belts fit well. Of course they need to be changed but that's easy. Just had to buy some of the belts they offer and try them on. That's why I suggested Xray could do this, so we don't have to! .

    What car runs 24 tooth pullies?

    Funny about the Team Xray censorship, some friends of mine were privately warned they would be booted from the "team" if they asked about running HPI springs on the cars.

    Supposedly, there is a internal code for the xray guys, i think it was 2.8 = HPI Silver 2.6 = HPI Blue.
  • Quote: What car runs 24 tooth pullies?

    [...]
    Kawada cars.

    http://www.kawadamodel.co.jp/

    There is also a 23 tooth pulley you can get off Losi cars.

Similar Threads