R/C Tech Live @ the 2004 Trinity/Car Action Snowbird Nationals

Old 02-16-2004, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Matt, you have a PM....

Later EddieO
Old 02-16-2004, 12:06 PM
R/C Tech Founder

I was always a good perimeter shooter but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't bulk up enough to bully my way around the court. A couple of my friends played for Div 1A teams in college, the only real difference when we all played together was their bulk versus me, the toothpick. So I stuck to computers and being a full time geek.

You guys are making me sad about the Hooters thing. Although, as it was, I barely made it home; I was so lightheaded at the end of that drive, I'm amazed I didn't run off the road.
Old 02-16-2004, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by futureal
I was always a good perimeter shooter but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't bulk up enough to bully my way around the court. A couple of my friends played for Div 1A teams in college, the only real difference when we all played together was their bulk versus me, the toothpick. So I stuck to computers and being a full time geek.

You guys are making me sad about the Hooters thing. Although, as it was, I barely made it home; I was so lightheaded at the end of that drive, I'm amazed I didn't run off the road.
Hooters was Saturday night, HOB Sunday night. Both fun times.
Old 02-16-2004, 12:19 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Ah... so now I can feel safely excluded instead of bad that I missed it.
Old 02-16-2004, 12:56 PM
Tech Regular

DerekB - Well I was good until I blew my knees out...MRAAAAAAAA.....If I spot up its 3 point time....MMRAAAAAAAA....Spreading it thick.....My self...Im a passer....I like to "give" and sometimes "receive"....Hey an assist for the team is better than apoint for myslef.....quote from Shaq....(Yeah right).....Wing House ???.....Better than Hooters...2 words....FULL BAR !!!!!!

Some of you better put on some weight before you come into the paint with EG THERE BABY !!!!!.....Thats my rack KID !!!!....

MF - When you going to another kings game homie ???....Oh yeah how was Portland ???...Good times ???.....L8

-EG
Old 02-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by Matt Francis
J Filipoo and Derek B, Bring it on! I have been hanging out at the Kings practice facility teaching the players a few of my "trick" shots!
I thought the 'trick shots' only worked at SpeedWorld!
Old 02-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Eddie Garrison
DerekB - Well I was good until I blew my knees out...MRAAAAAAAA.....If I spot up its 3 point time....MMRAAAAAAAA....Spreading it thick.....My self...Im a passer....I like to "give" and sometimes "receive"....Hey an assist for the team is better than apoint for myslef.....quote from Shaq....(Yeah right).....Wing House ???.....Better than Hooters...2 words....FULL BAR !!!!!!

Some of you better put on some weight before you come into the paint with EG THERE BABY !!!!!.....Thats my rack KID !!!!....

MF - When you going to another kings game homie ???....Oh yeah how was Portland ???...Good times ???.....L8

-EG
Ouch. If I go you'll be calling me the school bus driver since I'll be taking all you kid to school.

Last edited by DerekB; 02-16-2004 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-16-2004, 02:06 PM
Tech Regular

DerekB - That must be the short bus in your case....thats the only school that would except you after what me and Matt Francis Mafia are gonna do to you BABY !!!!!!.....Duh...Duh...I'll You'll ???....What the HELL is that ???...Looks like you already ride that bus though !!!!!..... .....

-EG
Old 02-16-2004, 02:18 PM
Tech Master

I never said what bus, but if I'm driving the short bus and you're on it which is worse?

When I confirm if I'm going or not we'll start the bets! Jay and I vs. You and MF.
Old 02-16-2004, 02:32 PM
Tech Regular

I know you didnt say which bus....I just naturally assumed the "Short" one you know.....Im game man....should be a good time...You need to be there man....B-Ball is kewl....Wing House is Kewl....Stormies is Kewl....Oh yeah....the race is good too....LoL... ....L8
Old 02-16-2004, 03:21 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Eddie Garrison
Knox - Thast kewl bro....Hope 2 C U down there man....You'll have to go out this time on the sunday to Stormies though....last year was CRAZY !!!!!....Ended up at Mons Venus !!!!!.....L8

-EG
MONS VENUS................I love that place......(lap dance....15 bux)

One nite i saw mike on the other end of the.....nevermind.

MONS....MONS....MONS......
Old 02-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally posted by DerekB
I never said what bus, but if I'm driving the short bus and you're on it which is worse?

When I confirm if I'm going or not we'll start the bets! Jay and I vs. You and MF.

IT'S ON! We're gonna CRUSH all takers! awww yeah!

I have a POSSE

6'4" 190 lbs. and dunking!
Old 02-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Matt can I borrow 20 bucks for a Taxi?
Old 02-16-2004, 05:27 PM
Tech Regular

Filipow - You have a WHAT ???....P***Y ???....Should you be saying that on a board like this ???....6'4" 190.....Man....I take bigger SHITS than that bro......LoL....Now you better be in Tampa....

Derek - You too Homie.....L8

-EG
Old 02-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hahhahhah....leave it to you to come in here and destroy a before-now informative and legitimate thread! LOL...guess I will have to be there now. I hope I don't forget my race gear!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.