R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #46
Tech Regular

made a order from rcmarket yesterday, got shipped today! fastest hk shop i have used! (no ems)

but even if rcmart is a little slower they are still reliable and they are one of my favorite shops
Hatebreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:59 AM   #47
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18C Turbo View Post
i just received an order from rcmart.com, they took 1 week to ship which infuriated me because i paid for EMS shipping. When the order arrived 2 peices were missing. I let them know but it took 1 week to reply and all they told me was "we always check the order before shipment".

I will avoid them if I can next time, although there prices are sick.
im stilll waiting for a reply and i will not give up keeping this page available for rc entusist to see till they responed to my mail

i could under stand if the package had been tampered with

but it was not didnt even look like customs had a look ????

so why dont they responed
Old 09-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #48
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I've placed my first order with RC Mart and used my CC to finalize the payment.

I have a question to those that can recall their first purchase with RC Mart and used CC for payment. Did they ask for a document (utility bill, driver's license, etc) to verify your shipping address? They claim that since this is my first order and that I used my CC they need to verify and confirm my shipping address.

I responded to their original request by sending them via email my power/electric bill. This bill clearly displays my name and address. However, they are now asking me to confirm again with another document.

FYI.. Under my RC Mart profile it shows '11. Address Approval Request'.

-John
John.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:18 AM   #49
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by double_green View Post
I've placed my first order with RC Mart and used my CC to finalize the payment.

I have a question to those that can recall their first purchase with RC Mart and used CC for payment. Did they ask for a document (utility bill, driver's license, etc) to verify your shipping address? They claim that since this is my first order and that I used my CC they need to verify and confirm my shipping address.

I responded to their original request by sending them via email my power/electric bill. This bill clearly displays my name and address. However, they are now asking me to confirm again with another document.

FYI.. Under my RC Mart profile it shows '11. Address Approval Request'.

-John
Yes.

Paypal much easier and quicker ( no confirmation needed)
gimpex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:35 AM   #50
Tech Regular

I've been ordering stuff from RCMart via eBay, as on their website the postage costs are rather prohibitive. Good experiences, fast shipping etc. But now it seems they no longer post to Europe at all on eBay at least for somet items? Seems strange I did send them a message on eBay asking about it yesterday, but no response yet - then again it's weekend now anyway.

Last edited by tvih; 09-23-2017 at 09:52 AM.
tvih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 05:39 PM   #51
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Rcmart always deliver fast enough considering how far they are from the USA... Just make sure they have the correct address or else USPS will not deliver, no matter how small the mistake....
bertrandsv87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 11:42 AM   #52
Tech Adept

i don't have a problem with their shipping cost. Considering how far away they are, a lot more reasonable the some places in this country. Although I don't order anything really heavy.
RELIC RACING
loosewheel is offline   Reply With Quote