Wiki Posts
Search

Trinity customer service

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 10:26 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chuckharrisjr
What is it, is it a place to post your thoughts on a companies customer service? No? Hmmm....
Tech Talk is Trinity's online chat forum. There is not a lot of traffic there though. They are supposed to start selling just the sensor boards butI have not seen any or been able to get any yet. Same thing with Rotors.

EA
Old 08-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
You don't know what Tech Talk is ?

O-man !
i've never heard of this either
Old 08-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Gotcha, never even went to their forum, just contacted them by phone and email. Obvioulsy doesnt work. Trinity had the sensor boards instock 6 weeks ago, so I was told, by them.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wow, I should have just came on here and asked for one, unbelievable. Less than an hour from a stranger. Amazing, thanks man!!
EA's a cool dude. Always approachable at the big races...
Old 08-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by timmay70
EA's a cool dude. Always approachable at the big races...
Thanks Timmay....As long as Ive had sleep and food I am usually tolerable!

EA
Old 08-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Has anyone else had issues with trinity customer service? I have a 17.5 duo that had one of the sensor pins break off so I needed a new sensor. I called trinity and spoke with Chad Phillips and he said they would be in stock in about a week and he would ship it out. After 2 weeks went by I emailed chad without a response back, I just wanted a update. Tried emailing again another week later and no response. I called and spoke with the lady that answers the phone and told her about the situation and she said she would have chad call me. Another week goes by and I still have heard nothing. I by the way made it clear that I dont have a problem paying for the part, I just need it. Finally another week later (These are actual weeks going by, not exagerating) I get a hold of chad and he gets my address and says hes he'll get it out. Well a week goes by and nothing still, so I email him again and say that I have always liked trinity and used alot of their products but have never dealt with their customer service, and asked where the sensor is? He writes me back and says hes sorry for the delay and that the sensor is being shipped. Well this was last tuesday and I still have nothing. Almost 2 months have gone by. I would not have a problem if he told me from the get go that it was going to be 2 months, but I have been lead to believe its coming for the last 7 weeks. Am I being impatient? Does anyone know Chad Phillips at trinity? If so can you ask him whats up? I dont like posting stuff like this on forums but I have been more than patient. By the way I would just buy a new motor but the one I have has barely been used, dont really have the money to spend another 70-80 bucks. You can look at my trader rating and see that I am pretty honest.
Chuck Harris

I dont know about you but breaking off a sensor pin sounds like user error.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

He said he would pay for it, just wants another one.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
I dont know about you but breaking off a sensor pin sounds like user error.
Never said it wasnt user error, it was user error. Thats why I told them I dont have a problem paying for the part. The issue isnt about was it or was it not user error. Re-read the post please.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Chuck,

Don't listen to wild cherry. He does't realize his type of "humor" doesn't translate well in written format. Although, he's very good for B4 advice!

I've been lucky to not have ever had issuse with trinity products, but it's kind of a known rule that they can be a bit lacking.

abailey,

you're comments only seem out of line because of your schumacher affiliation. I would suggest you lose that in a new rctech account for your inside voice comments. Any one of us could be potential or current customers and your comments are far from helpful.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Never said it wasnt user error, it was user error. Thats why I told them I dont have a problem paying for the part. The issue isnt about was it or was it not user error. Re-read the post please.
man I have to read? I was hoping to look at a picture

since EA is so kind to offer you a spare sensor for your motor I see no need to keep this thread open.

(just be careful when you plug that sensor wire in)